Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALTER EGOS (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Go down

ALTER EGOS (PG-13) - Page 17 Empty Re: ALTER EGOS (PG-13)

Post  amelias-hart 18th August 2010, 9:36 pm

Fox looked extremely afraid, "Driving where?! I work there, sir, not for long, but I do."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 18th August 2010, 9:37 pm

T punched the gas again, "No before that, I'm not an idiot Fox, I was trained by the same people as you."
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 18th August 2010, 10:39 pm

Soul looked at him,"I dont think you want to do that."Her voice was pitched low,cold,icy and dangerous. The purple aura around her flashed black,with ice fringed around her. Her wings changed from a light lavender to an inky black,as did her eyes and hair. One man stepped forward,but a flick of her wrist and he fell the ground. He wasnt harmed,he was just stuck in a nightmare. One that would seem very real,until Soul decided to take him out of it. This was her shadow,nightmare,ice state thing. One of her most powerful and dangerous.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th August 2010, 4:03 pm

Travis didn't move as he replied, "If you don't leave, you'll be in a whole lot more trouble than you want." He glanced at Dylan, the scientist restrained by two minors. He nudged his head, and the scientist was released, and charged Soul.

Fox thought, "No, you weren't, you jack (donkey). If you were, you'd know to do something as stupid as capture the alpha general." She wished she had said it out loud, but she had to finish her bit. She said, "Sir, I have no idea what you're talking about. I was problem just too tired to see where I was going." She put her head in her hands, a very believable crying and moaning coming out. But the gear in her earing were invisibly shutting down the car.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th August 2010, 4:45 pm

Soul smiled at him in amusement. She put a hand out,and spoke a single word."Stop."Her voice was higher,and kinder than what she had used before. Then it went dangerous again as she watched them."Look,Im talking to someone,and thats that."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th August 2010, 4:59 pm

Dylan didn't stop, his scientistic mind removing any effect of the spell as he tackled the girl in a eager frinzy of "discovey". Travis said, "The only way you talk to someone is if you break the law or join the project. And I can tell you right now, breaking and entering will only get you a detention cell, and the only person talking to you is your cell guard and cell mates." Travis was firm, this was an underground operation, and no one could just get in without reason from a case or being a member or a prisoner. She was not getting in, "And that's that."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th August 2010, 5:03 pm

Soul simply picked the boy up,and set him down."Calm down,my frenzied little one."She murmured. She looked back at the others,a hardened looked in her eyes. Her wings lengthened out,growing longer,and thicker plated on the outside. Well,not so much thicker,as battle armor appeared over her body.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th August 2010, 5:05 pm

Travis grinned as he spotted the tazer that Dylan had. Not really a good thing normally, but it was now. The driven scientist easily leapt back onto his feet, and tackled her again, this time using the tazer so he could study her later.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th August 2010, 5:07 pm

Soul looked down at him,he was holding on to her waist,((Hope thats alright cus shes in the air.))"Shhh."She murmured,then made him let go. Normal things like tazers had no effects on her. Mostly swords did,and she always had her wings or her own sword to fend herself with.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th August 2010, 5:10 pm

Dylan wasn't one to back down for a speicman. He easily rushed back up, and clung to her back this time. He held a vile in his hand with a knock out poison. He forced the top to her mouth.

ooc: Yeah, it's fine. But remember, he's insane! He won't stop for anything XD
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th August 2010, 5:14 pm

This time,Soul pushed him back with force,a red light firing in her eyes. She glared at the whole room,and a voice that should never be heard coming from her spoke,it was cut cruel,low,and blood curdling."Leave Soul alone. Let her pass,or feel my wrath. It is your choice,mortals."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th August 2010, 5:17 pm

ooc: Seriously, she's not gonna get into Cover Up. That's not what it's for.

Dylan didn't stop. He wasn't afraid of "magic", just the fact that this beautiful creation was going to get away. He pulled a pill with the similar poison, and when he was back on her back, forced it into her mouth.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th August 2010, 5:23 pm

((ooc: ......Why not?? Just you watch...))

Soul spit it out easily,but she had been drawing from her own reserves of magic and energy,instead of taking from the world around her. She wasnt bruised or bloody,but she fell to the ground,unconscious. Her hair changed back to a light purple,then to a dull light brown. Her skin lost its glow,and if you checked her eyes,they would be a dull gray. Her wings changed to a dull shade of gray,and hung limply as she lay there. She had lost color,she was as close to a mortal human being as she would ever be.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th August 2010, 5:27 pm

ooc: Why? Because Cover Up is a military operation. They don't keep files on people unless they break the law or start some sort of project for world domination or something. They wouldn't have anything to help Soul, please, they'd send her to a cell for breaking in. Or give her to Dylan *shudders*

Dylan didn't waste any time, and grabbed the girl, and tossed her over his shoulder. He said, "Get me an experiment center." He headed for the center, and the blue liquid that filled the pod. One could breath in it, but it was too thick to move. He set Soul into it, and hooked the cords on her, and closed the lid. It was like a round alein tank from all those movies. Dylan sat in front of the computer.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th August 2010, 5:33 pm

((ooc: You forgot one little thing. Soul is mine. And Im still me.XD AND IM AN EVIL JENUAS.(yea I meant to spell it that way.XD))

Soul opened her eyes,her memory wiped yet again. She seemed lifeless,dull,and gray,like there was nothing there. She was just a body. Only thing was,her eyes had a spark of red,black,cyan,azure,silver,white,and anything in-between. This had the makings of her,'divine',form. Not like an angel,but of all of her forms joining together to form one. She turned her head to look at Dylan,a look of resentment crossed her face.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th August 2010, 5:34 pm

ooc: Yes, and Dylan's mine, which mean's he's mentally unsound.

Dylan took no heed of the girl as the tubes started to collect the energy coming from her quickly.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th August 2010, 5:38 pm

Soul thought one word,and the glass encasing her shattered,the blue stuff oozing out. She floated out,encased a ever changing light. From golden,to red,to black,to indigo.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th August 2010, 5:42 pm

Dylan didn't move as the energy he had gather was sent to the second pod. Akira's pod. The lizard girl leapt out, and tackled Soul.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th August 2010, 5:43 pm

Soul kicked the reptilian girl off,and looked at her solemnly.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th August 2010, 5:46 pm

Akira didn't fall, the kick missing by inches as she flipped to the other side of the girl.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th August 2010, 7:07 pm

"Youve stolen my energy,and I intend to get it back,Cold Blood."Inner Soul snarled.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th August 2010, 7:10 pm

Akira said, "I have no part in this, Soul. Now get out of here. I can help you somewhere else."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 19th August 2010, 7:30 pm

T wasn't about to be fooled. He turned around the corner and slammed on the break, "I believe this is your stop."
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th August 2010, 7:31 pm

Fox looked up, tears covering her eyes, "Wh...where are we?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th August 2010, 7:32 pm

"Then back away."Soul hissed,she had had enough for one day. She was pissed,and she needed something to release that rage. She felt like screaming,letting go,and letting her inner self destroy,and take over. But she knew what would happen if that happened. She would pay for it,she would regret it terribly.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum