Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALTER EGOS (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next

Go down

ALTER EGOS (PG-13) - Page 32 Empty Re: ALTER EGOS (PG-13)

Post  Dahlia 23rd August 2010, 9:27 pm

Malruse went on the offensive now,he deflected the bullet with a simple stroke of his blade,and then,it looked like he didnt even move,but he was in front of her,blade raised to strike.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 23rd August 2010, 9:29 pm

Fox let her buzoca catched the bullet, and looked up at the winged kid. With him right there, she wasted no time to fire again.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 23rd August 2010, 9:35 pm

Malruse kicked the weapon away,a snarl on his lips.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 24th August 2010, 5:37 pm

As her gun went backwards, Fox leaned backed, and flipped with it. With the opening hit the ground, she was pushed straight up in the air, and landed evenly with the gun over her shoulder, easily firing again.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 24th August 2010, 6:41 pm

Rasani didnt look up,but sent a thought to the girl."Go now,while you still have the chance."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 24th August 2010, 6:45 pm

Fox growled at her aloud, "He sexually attacked me, and I have even right and reason to attach him back." She fired at the winged boy again.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 24th August 2010, 6:48 pm

"He did no such thing."Rasani responded with force. She stood up,the girl on the ground breathing peacefully in gray again."And leave the poor child experiment alone."

Rimmon strode into the midst of things,rage on her face. She strode right up to Malruse's and slapped him across the face,hard. He stopped himself from attacking her,but just barely.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 24th August 2010, 7:13 pm

Fox growled, "He did so. If the situations had been certain, it could have been rape." She let the saftey lock off her gun.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 24th August 2010, 7:23 pm

((ooc:How so???))

Rimmon rolled her eyes at the girl,"Thou would be wise to leave. I shall deal with these imbeciles."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 24th August 2010, 7:33 pm

ooc: He was on top of her, and Fox just shortening rules to get him in more trouble

She said, "I don't need some pansy fighting my battles for me. I can handle my own."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 24th August 2010, 7:40 pm

Rimmon ignored the child,and instead pushed Malruse back,her own human form slipping into half fire and half ice form. She glared at him,and spoke in Roran.
"Lu'oh gumash dos? Iroyun ilta kyorl dosst seke ufuih lueth malarin ilta? Dos imaon"
He responded instantly.
"Il aske'th whol ol,Z'haan'usstan'i'ssuri'pholor."

((ooc:
"How could you? Letting her see your true form and fighting her? You moron!"
"She asked for it Rimmon. ))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 24th August 2010, 7:42 pm

Fox growled, "Still here."

ooc: I gotta pull up Fox's file cause I got her past all figured out! Make me an opening, please!
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 24th August 2010, 7:44 pm

(("Shut up stupid girl, who has no one and no past."))
"Hiyru phor waele ligrr, vel'uss uriu nau uss lueth nau hep'ya."Malruse spat at her,than realized he was still talking in ancient Roran and sneered at her."Apparently,you arent to bright. Must be your genes."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 24th August 2010, 7:47 pm

ooc: Thanks....no one wants to know why Fox is always pissed?

Fox retorted, "You speak a dead laungage, boy, you'd be lucky to find anyone who spoke that other than those few who spend their lives in the books."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 24th August 2010, 7:50 pm

Rimmon turned to the girl with a flourish."Than tell us your past,girl. Perhaps Malruse knowing more about his enemy will make him less ready to kill her."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 24th August 2010, 7:59 pm

ooc: Thanks XD

Fox was still half punch drunk from the night before, and her mind just wanted to get it straight with the freak show. She said, "My name is Abigel Fox, and I am the last person you wanna piss off. I was a natural born fighter from my birth, and I was sent off to many military camps and schools to try and control me. When I was 16, I got a letter at one of those camps that said my father died in a car crash, and my mother commited suicide on herself from the lost. I was forced into leaving to care for my sister, as days after my last living relitives, my aunt and cousin, were arrested. With no job availible under my lack of a deploma, I cut my hair, and hid has a man for the next 25 years to get recruited into the U.S. military, including my 16th and 17th years, which is technically ilegal. After 23 years of that, I got a letter in the mail that said my sister died in sexual attack, and when she was not able to 'produced', she was murdered. I spent two more years in the military before Cover Up recognized me, and I was posistioned as a gunner. I was less than a year till I was general of the alpha team, and then commander when my mentor died in battle. Soon after, the current commander joined Cover Up, and she became my general. A bullet completely through the upper part of my left leg retired me from commander, but I will sure as heck not retire less I die from fighting." Her face was solid, some pride in her voice.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 24th August 2010, 8:09 pm

Malruse chuckled,"Lueth ele orn'la nindel morfeth ussa ssinssrin ulu elgg ilta jala lotri?"He whispered to Rimmon,who elebowed him in the side and nodded to the girl.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 24th August 2010, 8:11 pm

Fox growled, "And my death record is ten times that on the highest number in the miliatary soldiers total count."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 24th August 2010, 8:17 pm

"Do not mind this small brained child. I dislike him as well. He has tried to kill me many times,and if it werent for Rasani,he would probably have ruled Roran and the world could be different. He came upon me in my weakened state after the largest battle that Roran had seen."Rimmon's eyes grew distant,but then returnee easily.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 24th August 2010, 8:20 pm

Fox said, "It takes a lot more than words for me to ignore an assultantor."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 24th August 2010, 8:31 pm

"Ill tell you more about myself then,and Malruse will tell you some about himself.
I am Rimmon Saski,former queen of Roran. My sister and I were separated at birth,she was taken by the Dark One,a dark,powerful,and evil man. She became twisted,and one of his best. I grew up alone,as my family was murdered,or who I thought was my family. I later found out it was Rasra,my sister. Soon,we found each other,after we had turned 15,or maybe 16. That was our first meeting,and a few years after that I became queen. When you are queen in Roran,the necklace,or sign of monarchy lets you age slower."
Rimmon explained.

Malruse started next,but Rimmon decided she would also tell his.
"Malruse is the son of the Dark One,but it was written he would fall for the sweetest maiden in the land. And so it came true. By chance one afternoon he was out hunting when he saw the nature spirit elf,Rasani. She was picking flowers,and when she looked up,well that was that for both of them. Right then and there,the young son of the Dark One vowed to make sure the elf was happy. And he kept it up for a long time,but his father found out,and soon he was sent to kill me."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 24th August 2010, 8:36 pm

Fox glanced at Malruse, her angry not lessening in the least. But she did let her guns change back, and holstered one of them. She said, "Well, I've never heard of Roran. Besides in a book."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 24th August 2010, 8:39 pm

"In a book? Could you be as kind as to show me the book? Im curious as to what the new world thinks of our old world..."Rimmon said,sheathing the Rune.

Malruse said,and threw the Wyrock into the air,and it dissapeared with a red mist.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 24th August 2010, 8:40 pm

Fox said, "It was a summer reading list, but Di will probably have it. She's a big fan of the author."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 24th August 2010, 8:47 pm

"Alright then...."Rimmon nodded,"Will you kindly take us to her? Or tell us where we can reach her?"

Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum