Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elementary Elements (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Elementary Elements (PG-13) - Page 8 Empty Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)

Post  BloodyAmaya 19th January 2011, 5:20 pm

Luna noticed Malruse staring at her beer. "If you want one there's like.. eleven more." Luna shrugged. "What's up?"

ooc: and btw the crash was outside lunas house. she doesnt live in the city Razz
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th January 2011, 5:23 pm

ooc: I know. It was Sky who heard it, and because Helix had her on her shoulder, she heard it as well. Sky's hearing is very atuned to the elements, she heard more of the vibration

Helix glanced at Sky, realizing the sound was from the bird. She was searching for something, following a trail of some sort in her head. She rolled her eyes. The phoenix was such a busy body.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th January 2011, 5:34 pm

"I dont. And its not allowed in my house,either." His voice was dark, he didnt think highly of drunk people. He truly didnt. It was just the way he was. "Alright Mizuko, I will see you later." He nodded to her as she faded.

Rasani nodded, and smiled shyly at the giggling girls. She had changed into a more suitable look to walk through town. She had black hair down to her waist, pale, porcelain skin, and stormy grey-blue eyes.

((OOC: This is how she looks in human form.: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th January 2011, 5:36 pm

Pyrok looked at the ocean. He looked away. He was not afraid water, no, but he did not care for it, even if the heat here was ideal for his powers.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 19th January 2011, 5:38 pm

Lunas face hardered as she spoke "One, Im not drunk. Some stupid humans were drinking and driving so after getting rid of their dumb*ss bodies I took -ONE- beer." Luna used her air element to rid of it so she wouldnt get yelled at for it being in Malruse's yard. "Sorry if it angers you that I had one beer. You know I don't drink, so you can't really judge me now. Can you?" Luna has obviously taken offence.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th January 2011, 5:41 pm

"Actually, I don't know that. How would I know, since I dont watch you around the clock? Im sorry that you read my emotions and took the accusation, but I never said that you were drunk out loud." He truly hadnt, just that he didnt like drunks in general. And that was as good an apology as she was going to get.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th January 2011, 5:43 pm

Pryok watched as Blade landed on the water. He didn't like it, but the dragon had to for the while. The wind was against them.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 19th January 2011, 5:44 pm

Luna sighed, her face softening. "I just wanted to see if you wanted to.. I dont know.. hang out? Seems like all you do is work." Luna shrugged, almost feeling stupid. "If you dont want to thats fine, I suppose. I wouldnt mind killing random people that ride their bikes past my house." She smiled innocently.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th January 2011, 5:47 pm

Helix looked at Sky. The bird was still off her nuts, tracking, tracing something. She sighed, and saw a dark outline on the horizon.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th January 2011, 5:53 pm

((OOC: LOL, Shade is laughing right now, though Malruse is rolling on the floor laughing. A massive unicorn that will eat you..XD I heart you Aura.XD ))

Rasani's eyes widened,"Oh my, how creepy! Well, I advise you stay away from there. You never know when a story could be true...." She looked at Aurelia,"I dont have a feeling, I know its him. Him and that blasted unicorn of his."

Malruse raised an eyebrow,"Well, when youre planning on killing all of the humans, you dont have much time to spare... But I guess I could spare a few minutes or so...."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th January 2011, 5:55 pm

Helix stopped, and looked at Sky. She said, "He was here. That worm was here." Helix had no clue, and just looked at the bird.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 19th January 2011, 5:57 pm

Luna smiles, not expecting Malruse to say yes at all. "How about we kill two birds with one stone? I promise killing random humans on bikes is awesome. I'm up for anything though." Luna was happy to be bale to spend time with Malruse.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th January 2011, 6:00 pm

"Alright, one moment." Malruse disappeared into his home, locking the safe up securely, and then as he stepped outside his house, he cloaked it in shadows, Shade would keep the shadows moving until he returned. This was a regular thing for him, whenever he left his home, he always cloaked it in some element, hiding it from human eyes.

Rasani nodded,"Alright, but Im calling you my sister if anyone asks." Just for a back-up story or something.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th January 2011, 6:00 pm

Sky took off. Helix watched the phoenix fly into the city. She chased after the bird, and spotted Aurelia and Rasani. Sky landed above them, and Helix glared at the bird.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th January 2011, 6:06 pm

Rasani jumped slightly at the Phoenix/Hawk flew over head and landed nearby.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th January 2011, 6:07 pm

Helix said, "Yeah, I think Sky wants to see it too. She's been off since we got here." She looked at the bird. She was tense.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 19th January 2011, 6:09 pm

Without giving it another thought, Luna took his hand and they both vanished into thin air. A moment later they were on Luna's roof. Luna's roof was flat so there would be no fear of falling. Luna smiled "Welcome to my home. It's no mansion but really, I never go inside." The crashed cars were infront of her home so she listed them up with air and tossed them in a random direction. "Bikes come through here all the time."
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th January 2011, 6:13 pm

Helix said, "I'd rather walk. Metal tends to get stuck to me."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th January 2011, 6:14 pm

"A motorbike or a regular bike? And how do you ride it???" Rasani asked, only having heard the motorcycles at night, and seeing a hiker on a bike every now and then. And she didnt have all that great of balance in this form.

Malruse rolled his eyes, but suddenly got an idea. He held his hand up, palm facing towards the sky, and let a fireball begin circling there, before throwing it at the cars, lighting up the night sky. Which should bring some people running to check it out. "If you know how, cloak your house. Or I can do it for you. We dont want anyone seeing us, though I think shadows would be the best cloak."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th January 2011, 6:16 pm

Sky glided down to Helix again. Helix grunted as the talons dug into her skin.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th January 2011, 6:18 pm

Helix flicked her guardian, and the phoenix glared at her, but did lessen her grip. Helix nodded to Aurelia during this.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 19th January 2011, 6:18 pm

Luna smiled at the fireball. "Shadows would probably be best" She sat down, one knee bent, waiting for the humans to come. "So tell me about yourself, Malruse. Why do you hate humans so much. I have my reasons but im curious about yours."
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th January 2011, 6:21 pm

Rasani shrugged,"Um.. Alright." She looked around the trail, seeing several planted wild flowers and a lot of grass, but not to many trees.

Malruse cloaked the house and himself and Luna before answering. He sat down, one leg hugged loosley to his chest, really just an arm draped around it, and the other straight out. "I have my reasons. And I also dont like the weak... Which the humans are all of what I dont like." He thought about his past, the labs, the staring, the gawking, the performances, the needles, the names, and the humility and pain of it all.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th January 2011, 6:22 pm

Helix stroked Sky, trying to calm the bird down. It didn't help much.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 19th January 2011, 6:26 pm

Luna looked at Malruse, taking her eyes off the road. "Come on, there has to be more of a reason then they're just weak. I mean, hey, if you don't want to tell me thats cool. Im just curious." Luna brought both knees close to her, hugging them. Her silver hair shined in the starlight.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next