Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtual Mode PG-13

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Virtual Mode PG-13 Empty Virtual Mode PG-13

Post  Dahlia 14th April 2010, 9:25 pm

Many years ago,five creatures from five different modes created the Virtual Mode. Only they could travel it. Their worlds were in trouble. They traveled the Virtual mode across the modes,passing through each world within about ten steps.
They faced many dangers,from telepathic horses. To the Animus and Anima.

The five worlds are again in parel,and the Virtual Mode needs to be formed again. The five need to work together.

Will you help the five,or will you fight against them?

The original five are:

Colene:
Earth, late 20th century

Colene’s anchor mode is a contemporary town or small city in Oklahoma, U.S.A. This mode is portrayed realistically, with ordinary laws of physics; however, psionic power and some other forms of magic are functional though somewhat limited.

Colene’s house, which is in the suburbs, is close enough to her school that she is able to walk there. Colene calls her house the "Charles Mansion," a dark pun on Charles Manson. She spends much of her time in Dogwood Bumshed, a wooden shed behind the house, so named because of the dogwood tree it stands under. Dogwood Bumshed is slightly larger than a playhouse. Colene stores her important possessions there, such as her journal and her picture of a horse, captioned For Whom Was That Neigh?, that is the basis for her imaginary pet horse, "Maresy Doats".

Darius
The Cyngdom of Hlahtar

The specific name of Darius’ anchor mode is unknown; Colene calls it the "Land of Laughter" or the "Kingdom of Laughter." Sympathetic magic (such as emotional transfer and conjuration) are native to this mode. Psionic power is operational.

The people of Darius’ mode live and work on daises high above the ground, due to the numerous sharp crystals covering the land surface. The crystals are multicolored, as are the clouds in the sky. Trees have green trunks and black leaves, and feed from the nutrients contained in the colored clouds. The people wear clothes Colene describes as "Oriental."

Sequiro
The Horse Mode

Seqiro’s anchor mode, which remains unnamed, is the home of primitive humans and telepathic horses.

The horses, though of inferior intelligence, rule by borrowing the mental potential of their human servants. Horses are socially stratified; notably, a lead stallion heads each community. Their telepathic powers can be used not only to communicate, but to control their servants or increase their ability or skill. They are also capable of stunning humans with a telepathic attack, or even "mind-blasting" other horses, effectively erasing their personalities.

Nona
Julia Mode

Nona’s anchor mode corresponds to the planet Earth, but in a universe which is fractal, rather than spherical, in nature. Her planet, Oria, is one rad on a Mandelbrot set in a Julia universe. Psionic power (not including emotional transfer), conjuration, levitation, and various other magic is operational; however, ordinary laws of physics such the square-cube ratio do not apply.

The culture resembles that of the Middle Ages: the social structure is similar to the feudal system, and few advances have been made in technology. The peasant class has few rights, and women are expected to marry and produce offspring. Because even peasants are expected to possess the magic of simple illusion, those who do not become outcasts, or "rabble," and are forced to live under the land’s surface.

Every few generations, the source of power on each planet shifts between animus, the male force, and anima, the female force. When the animus is in power, men possess the greater magic, the firstborn sons of firstborn sons being most powerful of all. When the anima is in power, women possess the greater magic, the lastborn daughters of lastborn daughters being the most powerful of all. Gender and social class is easily identifiable by tunic color: male despots/peons wear black, female despots/peons wear white, male theows/Amazons wear blue, and female theows/Amazons wear red. Those of unknown rank wear green, and animals wear yellow.

Burgerss
Shale

Burgess’ anchor mode is the product of alternative evolution on Earth, predicated on the assumption that, had the creatures of the Burgess Shale survived the Cambrian period, evolution might never have given rise to chordates. Shale is populated by hivers, such as Burgess, and evolved versions of many other creatures, such as giant land crabs, giant Hallucigenia, land-bound Marella, and giant Anomalocaris. Most of the creatures of this mode seem largely predatory in nature. For example, the beach area is populated by shears, flying creatures with scissor-like beaks that attack in swarms, and the ground of the plains area conceals huge carnivorous underground worms. Hivers such as Burgess appear to be the only creatures that have created a form of civilization.

All of them.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

((A mode is basically a world,but is much more than that. A world is insignificant. But a mode,a mode is a whole place. With many different worlds inside. In a mode,the worlds look similar,but have slight differences. A different color pain job,and so on.))

Rules:
1)Be nice.
2)No godmodding!!
3)Send me a private message labeled,"Traveling." with a in it.
4)Keep to the plot. alien

PROFILES!

One of the descendants:

Name:
Ancestor:
Mode:
Bio:
Favorite Item:
Inherited Gene:
Looks:

Helper:

Name:
Mode:
Bio:
Looks:

Villain:

Name:
Mode:
Bio:
Reason For Trying To Stop Them:((optional))
Looks:

~Travelers~
Nonas Descendant/-/-
Colene's Descendant/Di/This Chic
Darius's Descendant/-/-
Seqiro's Descendant/Chi/Avenger
Burgeress' Descendant/-/-

~Helpers~

Ghost Of Yesterday's Tomorrow/Earth/This Chic
Nileve/Julia/This Chic
Twilight/Julia/This Chic
Lily/Julia/This Chic
Okie/Julia/This Chic

~Villains~

Ddwng/Julia/Avenger

OOC Chat is here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Avenger on 1st May 2010, 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Virtual Mode PG-13 Empty Re: Virtual Mode PG-13

Post  Dahlia 14th April 2010, 9:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This RP is approved by the Mod Squad!!!
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 14th April 2010, 10:21 pm

Chi looked around slowly. She was always careful when she lowered her thoughts. The horses were always searching the human's minds. Most were empty. Chi would know,thoughts always flooded her mind. Most were not her own. She was telepathic,and had to always be on guard. For if the horses found out...... No,she wouldn't think of it. She was a descendant of Sequiro for crying out loud! She shouldn't be scared. But she was a human. Somehow,although her ancestor was a horse,she was a blasted human! She sighed. Her brown tunic was normal for all humans. She was assigned to a horse,and was sent on a errand right now. Other humans bustled about,paying no attention to her,as they were under control of the horses they were assigned to. She was lonely,so lonely. She couldnt let anyone know she was a free moving human. Because basically,anyone else was a horse. No human would understand,they were all so stupid! She sighed again,then stood up. She had been sitting on a feed bag,but then she cleared her thoughts,trying to become blank again. Then she scooped feed up,and hurried out of the room. Heading to Yazato's stall. She dumped the feed in his bin,and bowed slightly,then bustled back out.

Ddwang grinned as he floated. Peons cowered beneath him. Animus is fun.......He thought,then he focused on a tree,and pulled himself to it. Floating off.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 18th April 2010, 12:32 am

Chi looked around,no horse was in sight. So she let her guard down,and let her mind free.Her tunic was dirty but no one would care. Then suddenly she felt a mind enter hers.
"Who?"It inquired.
She panicked,this shouldn't have happened!
"Be calm...."It said,it was faint,as if almost a memory.
"Wh-who are you?"She asked.
"Seqiro. And you?"
"Wait.... You were dead. No way!"Chi said panic stricken.But curious.
"Dead?Me? Im here aren't I? Besides,whats your name? And.... Aren't you..... Your human!! You have telepathy?? Amazing. Like Colene.... Where is she? She was just learning it,she'll love to meet you.... Where is she?"
"Seqiro.... Im a human....Yes,but your dead. You've been dead for a long time. many years.....
Oh by the way,Im Chi."

"Im not dead!"
"Then where are you?"
"Im.......Where am I? I only see the feed bags in front of me."
"Thats where Im sitting!!"
"Well,Im in your head right now..... So...."
"Well then,get out of it and see..."
"I cant!"
"You cant?"
"I just said I cant.''
"Well then.... Thats a problem...."
"You think?"
"No need to get snippy!"
"Sorry...."
"Well Seqiro,I have telepathy to... I know the whole story. But Seqiro. Remember, you had to let go of the Virtual Mode after everything was fine."
"Yes Chi.....But Im not dead.... Am I?"
"I already told you that......"
"But Im talking to you."
"So?"
"Well then how am I talking to you if Im dead?"
"How should I know?"
"Maybe. No thats ridiculous....."
"What is?"
"If we're related."
"But your a horse!"
"Yes..... But still. How else would a human have telepathy?"
"What about Colene?"
"Still."
"True..."
Chi was quiet for a moment.Then said again,"I have a ribbon that once belonged to you....One Colene gave you."
"Let me see."

Chi held the ribbon in her hands in front of her face.
"That was mine..."
"And?"
"It was in my stall when I....Passed..."
"So you admit your dead?"
"Thanks. Real supportive."
"That may be why your in my head. If your my.......Ancestor."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 18th April 2010, 6:39 pm

((ooc:Its fine.....^^))

Ddwng grinned at the dragon. One of his familiars flew overhead. A large eagle, fitted with fighting claws,and a small helmet. His beak sharpened to perfection.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 21st April 2010, 8:17 pm

Ddwng grinned to see the dragon wince. He said calmly,with a chilling undertone,"You are a great dragon. Strong,I can tell,you would make a wonderful mount. Dangerous and fast."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 21st April 2010, 8:30 pm

"I know so."He said quietly still. He stopped floating,and descended to the ground next to the dragon. His familiar floated off quietly.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 22nd April 2010, 3:52 pm

"Of course."He crooned,"Let me help you become your best.If you stay with me,you will become King of the Dragons.The best there every was."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 23rd April 2010, 4:33 pm

"Of course. Who do you think I am? I am one of the most powerful that there is. Besides. I can see it in your eyes you have the power of leadership."Ddwng grinned wickedly.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 23rd April 2010, 6:16 pm

Ddwng grinned at his clumsy move,thinking it would be all the more easy for this dragon to grow loyal to him and only him.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 23rd April 2010, 6:32 pm

"You choose."Ddwng said casually,flicking his eyes up from his nails to look at the dragon mysteriously.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 23rd April 2010, 9:02 pm

Ddwng was taken a back slightly,but covered it up,by saying,"What kind of game?"
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 23rd April 2010, 9:30 pm

Ddwng looked at him oddly."Hide-and-seek?I was thinking more.... Raid the skies,taunt the peons."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 23rd April 2010, 9:38 pm

"Well. First,you need a flying mount,and someone with magic. Then,if you like it. We continue. The peons always act up if they aren't put in their place. And with power comes responsibility over those below you."Ddwng said calmly,and surely.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 23rd April 2010, 10:29 pm

"By keeping the peons under control."Ddwng answered quickly.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 24th April 2010, 11:39 am

"Sure.I need to be on your back,to play this game."A chilling smile was on his face,it was neutral,but it was there.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 24th April 2010, 12:03 pm

Ddwng floated up,and landed lightly on the dragon's broad back. He flicked the horsefly away with barely an emotion on his face.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 24th April 2010, 12:29 pm

Well....Theres the north village,the west village and eastern western village.Also,the southern village,so you choose."Ddwng listed them quickly.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 24th April 2010, 3:39 pm

'The eastern village. Its about a.....Half a mile."Ddwn cocked his head,and thought for a minute before answering.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 24th April 2010, 6:48 pm

Ddwng held onto the dragon. Feet held on the same exact point on each side. Hands grasping around the base of the dragons neck. Gripped tightly,yet loose as to not hurt him.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 24th April 2010, 7:09 pm

As they coasted over the small village,he nodded."Yes. Now,we must scare them,make sure they know that we are strong."

((ooc:Ddwng is being careful around Derek right now,making sure the dragon doesnt turn on him.^^))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 24th April 2010, 7:45 pm

Ddwng was more powerful than most,so he made a animated allusion of fire from the dragon's gaping maw. It took quite a bit of concentration to keep it going,and moving along,while it was animated.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 29th April 2010, 5:17 pm

"Of course."He said as if it were natural,"Think of what a sight you are. A blot against the sun,breathing smoke and fire."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 29th April 2010, 5:21 pm

"I can take care of the fire problem."Ddwng flicked his fingers once and grinned.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 29th April 2010, 5:24 pm

"Well.....That is.If you choose to join me. You see,I am part of a superior society.My magic is stronger than most. I could help you out."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum