Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtual Mode PG-13

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Virtual Mode PG-13 - Page 3 Empty Re: Virtual Mode PG-13

Post  Dahlia 2nd May 2010, 8:52 am

Ddwng grinned to himself,and shook his head slightly.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd May 2010, 5:46 pm

Ghost felt thought coming from Chi. His mind was some what not surprised, and he pressed her,"And what do you have to say for yourself?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd May 2010, 5:49 pm

Chi panicked,her mind spinning,but she held it under control somehow. Probably from her heritage to Seqiro,the most powerful telepathic horse there was. She made her eyes blank,and became busy grabbing grain."I bring food to my master."She thought with slow words,almost slurring them together.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd May 2010, 5:59 pm

Ghost frowned,"I highly doubt that! Tell me!"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd May 2010, 6:31 pm

"I bring food to my master,Yuzuki. She hungry.Must hurry."She insisted.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd May 2010, 6:40 pm

Ghost blocked her way, even if she hadn't been trying to leave. His coarse tail brushed over her, and he whispered,"I am no fool, and neither of you. No worries, Chi, I will not tell on you. I dream of different worlds, and tire of this one. I think we could make quite a stur here."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd May 2010, 6:46 pm

Chi snapped out of it."Seiro is with me. He says you are right. we could. But it might be better if we slipped away quietly."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd May 2010, 7:14 pm

Ghost replied,"I have yet to hear this tale. Here, climb on. I know ways out, ways into the wilds. But you must hurry. Once we're gone, do tell me about this story of yours."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd May 2010, 7:25 pm

Chi nodded,she slipped onto his back quietly and lithely.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd May 2010, 7:30 pm

Ghost slipped through the thicks of humans and horses, brushing his mind in a kind of comfort. Kinda to say he was just going for a run. A ride on the edge of the land.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd May 2010, 7:56 pm

When they reached the wild land,Chi started to explain."Seqiro,somehow I am descended from him. I have no idea how.... But I am. He lives on in me,somehow. I just learned of this today...."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd May 2010, 8:58 pm

As Ghost further and further from the other horses, the faster he seemed to go, till he was nearly flying. Ghost listened to Chi,"Sequiro....I'e heard that name before..yes, the tales my mother told me when I was a colt, about the modes...so I must be dreaming of another mode...not a different world..but you are decended from him! Well, if you went up to the leader, and told him that, there might be a few things different around here. I'm sure anyone around here would pass out if they heard you talk correctly, let alone take that claim. And it have to be true for someone to stand up to the horses."

Nileve leaned back, and relaxed. She had been riding for hours, with no rest. Glad to be far away from anyone, she just rested, though she felt Twilight by her side, ever watching.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 3rd May 2010, 2:51 pm

Chi was surprised at this. She shook her head."If word got out of me,I would be killed. You must guard your thoughts of me if you ever go back into that crowded place. I have lived all my life watching and waiting. hoping to slip out. So you can see why I would be cautious. It may work,but I am not sure. Yes,many would be astonished at my knowledge,but still."

Rimmon looked around,then she locked her door,and took out her book. She was studying the theory of modes. She started on Earth,her home mode. And read all about it,then moved on. There were no real other mode names. Just the theory.

Elda looked at Freya and smiled sweetly at her sister. Freya nodded gently,not wanting Elda to be sad. She led Elda quickly to the library,not wanting to be stopped by anyone.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 3rd May 2010, 3:46 pm

Ghost nodded,"Of course. But where now? You know so much of the modes. This place is not right. It's not as it once was....if we-you restored the Virtual Mode...maybe you could find help..."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 3rd May 2010, 3:57 pm

Chi nodded. Seqiro spoke up in her mind." You have to feel the need of it. And latch on. Feel how I did it."Chi did,and felt how to set it up.She closed her eyes,and thought of all that was good and pure of this land,then all the bad. Of why she needed to help it. To escape. She felt a odd tingling along the back of her arms,and through her body. It was as if she was stretching a invisible rubber band. It was slippery,but she grasped it,and it became a part of who she was. She opened her eyes,and they shimmered for a moment.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 3rd May 2010, 4:21 pm

Ghost nearly fell over as he relized what was happening around him. He stopped, and reared.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 3rd May 2010, 6:31 pm

Chi clung with expert knowledge,that could not have been her own onto his back. All the memories of the past Travelers,swept into her mind. She watched them all unravel before her eyes,and become her own memories. And movements,she watched Colene find Nona,and was jealous because of Darius. Burgeress on the battle field,his eyes sockets crushed,yet he still fought. Nona healing herself after the fight. And Seqiro comforting them all.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 3rd May 2010, 6:47 pm

Ghost felt a faint feeling in him, and said,"Chi! I fear I may not leave this mode. Not now at least...I believe I have a sort of two selves. One is awake while the other sleeps. If you are going to try to use the Virtual Mode, I can not got with you."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 3rd May 2010, 6:58 pm

"What?! Ghost,if they found out you helped me,youd be killed! And Saragoto is not a just leader. He would rather kill you first,hear you out later. You have got to. If I ever came back,it would be to late. You have to come."She pleaded,wondering why she sounded slightly off. Then realized by the other memories,she sounded like Colene. Not in voice,but in the wording. Chi would never speak like that to anyone. She was a mild mannered person. Although she had her moments. She had been brought up as a slave,and never spoke out.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 3rd May 2010, 7:11 pm

Ghost said,"I think if I met my second self, I would die. I don't know where it is...but if we met each other...we both with die. Don't worry, I can handle myself. I'll stay out her for a while. Once you find my other self, we'll know where I can't be. Then, I can help you more."

ooc: The story I want with my two Ghost's, is that they are in the oppisites of conciousness, like in Avatar. But if they are in the same mode together, they'll both be out. And if one is not removed from that mode, they'll both die.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 3rd May 2010, 7:26 pm

'Well,we know he's not here! And most likely not by a long shot near us. We dont even know if he will be a anchor,or traveler." She pleaded,knowing it was hopeless.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 3rd May 2010, 7:56 pm

Ghost replied,"I know...but...I think I might know...you know the modes better than me...in my dreams, I'm ride in a feild. My rider has long black hair, and pink-red eyes. When she's not riding, I watched her sit in the shade of a dogwood, in front of a shed. That's all I know...Where ever she is right now, I can't go."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 4th May 2010, 2:46 pm

"Dogwood? Thats a type of tree of the Earth mode,Colene was the anchor there....."Chi muttered.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 4th May 2010, 6:25 pm

Ghost nodded,"Well, where are you heading? If you could get me to another mode, I'd be safe, and I could help you find help there. While you go to Earth. But you'll have to tell me all I need to know."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 4th May 2010, 6:27 pm

"Julia of Cyng of Hydalter....Nona the anchor of Julia,or Darius the anchor of Hydalter's mode."Chi thought for a moment before answering. She could feel the answer running through her blood,slipping out of her mouth easily.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum