Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Stand (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 26 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Go down

The Last Stand (PG-13) - Page 26 Empty Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)

Post  Dahlia 26th March 2010, 8:51 pm

Rimmon nodded.Then said quietly,"Cover your ears."Then brought her hand to her mouth and whistled.It was a magnificent whistle.It brought the attention of all the towns people,who looked bewilderingly towards her.She yelled,"Everyone,you need to get out of this town,immediately.A rebuilding will occur,and we wish for no more deaths.Understood?!"Her voice was that of a true leader,that of someone in command.Someone who cared for the safety of others,more than their own life.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th March 2010, 8:54 pm

Lily nodded her thanks,"Tell me when everyone is out. I'll be at the well." She headed off towards the well.

Nileve heard Rimmon's called, and headed off to her horse. Ikica got off, and went with Okie. Nileve headed to the outskirts of the village to wait for Twilight to return. She wanted to see the wolf again before the night ended.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th March 2010, 8:58 pm

They were all scrambling about like a wolf was amongst sheep.She yelled out once more,"Hey!Stop!Can you not go in a orderly fashion?Calm down,it will not happen until everyone is cleared.Please do hurry though,for time is of the essence."The people quieted down,and now were meek as kittens.They filed out of the town,quietly,and swiftly.She smiled to herself.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th March 2010, 9:01 pm

Okie smiled,"My, you have a way with people."

Cain looked at the two girls,"Are we going to go any where today? The sun is almost down, and I need some bloodshead at least once a day."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th March 2010, 9:14 pm

Rasra grinned."Daily bloodshed,is that right above having breakfast?"She teased him,with a slight chuckle.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th March 2010, 10:02 pm

Cain growled, and crossed his arms,"What are you talking about breakfast? It's almost nightfall, and we're still in the same place!"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th March 2010, 10:15 pm

"What'cha have in mind?Nutcase."She muttered under her breath.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th March 2010, 10:21 pm

Cain growled, and turned to Rasra. His hearing was fair,"At least we could be somewhere else! Sitting here is going to do no good! We don't want to help either side, so why not capture a village, or what not? At least it is better than sitting here! Start an army of our own, and wait till both sides wear themselves out, them take control over the weak and wounded."

Kina sighed, and sat down by the tree. This would be awhile.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th March 2010, 10:37 pm

Rasra slowly broke out into a grin."I like the idea of kidnapping a village.Now...lets see.A small one,the we alone can control.It needs a large building where everyone can be held.And we need several good weapons..."She started planning a smile on her face.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th March 2010, 10:41 pm

Cain grinned,"Oh, I can arange that." He laughed, more of an evil cackle, but either way, his hands burst into red ice. Casting shapes into the air, they solidtize into a kinda of star-like metal. All were blood red, but strong, sturdy, and well crafted.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th March 2010, 10:44 pm

"And lets see.I know the perfect village.And I can ensure no one escapes.Storms can be pretty reassuring."She grinned,she was liking this idea,more and more.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th March 2010, 10:47 pm

Cain nodded and drew his sword, the blood red blade catching the failing sun. He shouted,"Kina, get over here!" The girl merely nodded her head, and got up and came over. What ever they had thought about yesterday, was gone.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th March 2010, 10:53 pm

"Twin daggers.I need them over my celestial daggers.The star daggers will be stronger anyway."She started muttering to herself,the only words understandable went something like this.
"Have to.....Mashierni....aggers....Eed a bi.....ace and need....ope."She muttered to herself on and on.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th March 2010, 11:02 pm

Cain replied,"I can't do metal without metal. These are made of a star metal, but that doesn't really count."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th March 2010, 11:09 pm

"Huh?"Rasra had been babbling to herself and forgotten what she was saying before.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th March 2010, 6:44 am

Cain replied,"You said that you need daggers. I said I could not help you there. These are no real weapons, and they will no longer exist at sunrise." He motioned to the red ice ones he had made.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th March 2010, 4:46 pm

"Oh....Well then."She shrugged,"Guess these will have to do."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th March 2010, 5:20 pm

Cain nodded,"Lead the way then, Rasra."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th March 2010, 6:04 pm

"This way then."She grinned,and waved them on.Mashireni walked calmly beside her.Slowly and surely.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th March 2010, 6:30 pm

Cain followed after Rasra, glancing back to make sure Kina was following. If she wasn't, he would shout for her, and she would catch up.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 27th March 2010, 8:59 pm

Bambi stretched, mentally complaining about how long it was taking to get there. She sighed, then looked to Meca.
"We're almost at the village, right?" she asked, softly drumming her finger's against Meca's shoulders..
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th March 2010, 9:23 pm

ooc: I'm pretty sure Snow already said that Meca rode into the village, which would mean Bambi would be there too.

Twilight pinned his prety down, and laid down with his kill.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th March 2010, 9:27 pm

"Its just right there Bambi.We're just on the border."Meca smiled at her.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 27th March 2010, 9:29 pm

(OOC: I messaged her and she said that they are still on their way to the village, and don't know about what happened.)

Bambi smiled.
"Finally." she said in a content tone, "I was beginning to wonder if you had gotten us lost."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th March 2010, 9:37 pm

ooc: That would have been good to know sooner, since she had said a few posts back that everyone was in the village.

Twilight finished, and raced back towards the village. He saw the two as they rode in, but paid no head, he needed to get back to his lady.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next