Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Stand (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Go down

The Last Stand (PG-13) - Page 27 Empty Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)

Post  Dahlia 27th March 2010, 11:06 pm

(ooc:I said earlier that they were just outside of the village,so basically in it.XD Both of you putting words in my mouth.PSH!XD)

Meca nodded."Looks like a vision from hell......"He commented on the scene that lay before them.Ash and soot covered and wood that was left.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th March 2010, 10:57 am

ooc: Sorry, Snow, I confuse easily.

Twilight slowed when he saw Nileve at the edge waiting for him. The wolf raced to his lady, and wagged his tail as he approached. Nileve laughed, and leaned against a tree, waiting for Lily to do her thing.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 28th March 2010, 4:59 pm

(OOC: Well, sorry that I don't consider being on the outskirts of the town being IN the town. xD)

Bambi raised an eyebrow.
"What do you me--" she stopped short when she peered over his shoulder. Her eyes widened.
"What...what happened?" Bambi whispered.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th March 2010, 6:19 pm

Nileve walked up to the two,"Fire, Lily's about to do something big, we need to stay on the edge."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 28th March 2010, 6:22 pm

An expression of sympathy washed over Bambi's face.
"That's terrible." she muttered, shaking her head in disbelief.
"No one's under the ash and rubble, right?" Bambi questioned.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th March 2010, 6:28 pm

Nileve shook her head,"No one that we know of. Lily is going to be doing it soon, once everyone is out of the village. She is going to summon the Spirit of Nature."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th March 2010, 6:57 pm

Nileve turned to Cyler,"I wasn't talking about who started it, I was answering Bambi's question about if anyone was stuck under the fire. Don't correct someone unless you know what they are talking about. If it was the King, then alright. I don't doubt it, we saw his servent here. But that wasn't what I was talking about Cyler. If you dare call me that again without reason, you will be in a bad posion. One thing you should know about life is that you never call a girl an fool, it will get you a long ways, life, love."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th March 2010, 8:45 pm

Nileve replied,"I spoke clearly, for I was not speaking to you. Didn't you ever learn not butt into other people's coversation unwelcomed? Do not lecture me on wisdom, for I am far beyond your years, for I am 18 by the years of the elemental, a longer dead race. Which means I am over 10,000 years old, and beyond your years in schooling and wisdom. And you will not, if you vaule your honour, and pride. Sexist pig to you, if you think you can treat a woman any way you like. You will find yorself quite wrong, and in a large bit of trouble."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 28th March 2010, 11:12 pm

Before Bambi had a chance to intervene and prevent more harsh words, a boy with bad burns and a sharp tongue retreated. Bambi could feel the tension in the air and placed a sympathizing hand on Nileve's shoulder, her hand gentle and cautious.
"Don't listen to him. I think you're a great hero..." she said softly, chewing on her bottom lip.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 29th March 2010, 2:57 pm

Nileve replied to Bambi,"I'm no hero. No one can call themselves a hero till they are dead, and I don't intend to. You cannot place yourself by your deeds, for you have both fair and foul ones that equal each other. But I never said he was worthless, I don't know where he got that nonsense from. I grew up a farmer, I never said he was worthless. Now one is strong because of the deeds they have done, but because of the deeds they have yet to do for others. I don't trust him. Something about this has currupt his mind. I never caused this fire, nor would I have helped to plan it. I put it out, over most of this city, and I healed him with a star. I beting he just cross because of his choice to look in the well. Well, I hope everyone is out of the village, so we can really celerbrate a victory, if you call this one. Lily has got something in store, and I think we can just make this something worth celerbrating. Have you seen any polished stones, I might be able to cheer this place up. With a little skill of mine...." She searched the ground, and found about ten, with Twilight on the look out for more.

Lily called,"Is everyone out? I need to start, or it will be too late for me to see."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 29th March 2010, 4:52 pm

Nileve rested her hand on her forehead,"Oh dear...where did his sister wander off too...?"

ooc: Ok...you're nuts, ameliaflower. Both of you Razz
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 29th March 2010, 5:09 pm

ooc: She can't hear you. She's sane, mostly. Unlike....you know who....

Nileve patted her sword, and said to Twilight,"Sorry, I think I'm good. If I need a new one, I'll make it myself." Twilight laughed, and laid his head on the ground. Nileve smiled, but it soon changed to a state of confusion when he disappeared.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 29th March 2010, 6:29 pm

Okie walked up, and saw the door. Nileve rolled her eyes,"Go ahead." Okie turned to her,"Oh, and you're in charge now? I would but he's a bit..." He did his finger by his ear symboling the loco sign. Nileve laughed,"Insane, yes, but when has that stopped you from magic?" Okie laughed, and he rolled out his raven black wings. He had been hiding his wings for awhile, Okie was truely a rera. He went through the door, confused on what might be on the other side.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 29th March 2010, 7:08 pm

Rimmon glared after Cyler,and made a rude gesture to his back.She may have helped him,but he was just a no good sexist pig,to quote Nileve.She laughed at Angel,and decided to go into the store,especially to find out what chickencow armor was.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 29th March 2010, 7:16 pm

Having heard Lily's call, Nileve followed Rimmon in, and asked,"Do you know if everyone is out of the village? If we don't have an all clear soon, Lily will have to wait till tomorrow. She can't see all that well in the dark. Or atleast, not well enough to do this."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 29th March 2010, 7:20 pm

Bambi smirked down at the door Angel had set up, crossing her arms.
"You know Meca, I really want to see what this place looks like. But considering Angel is it's owner...I'm quite afraid." she snickered.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 29th March 2010, 7:22 pm

Twilight leaned back against a tree, it would be awhile. Arros rode over to him, and let the four horses graze, with Ikica soon coming over to watch for Okie to come back. She didn't like him, but she thought that for a while, they needed to be close, till he got over Juno.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 30th March 2010, 6:32 am

Okie replied,"Well, if you stopped shouting, then we might be able to do business. Do you know anything about shadow magic?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 30th March 2010, 2:35 pm

Okie held out his staff, a black pearl with the reflection of a cresent moon was on the top, with a long oak staff to hold it up. He said,"Well, anything similar to this kind of magic will do. Do you know what this is?" He gestured to the pearl.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 30th March 2010, 6:27 pm

Rimmon called back,just before she disappeared into Angels doorway,"I think so......"She almost stepped on Angel as she went inside."Holy stars!"She exclaimed,seeing the insane boy on the ground,swimming of all things.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 30th March 2010, 8:03 pm

Okie gave Angel a queer look when he started swimming in the floor, but replied,"Well, no. This isn't a Black Rose stone. This one is uncommon, there is only one of its kind. This is the Pearl of Darkness, made by an ancient mage, Ixialra I think was the name. It was one of nine other pearls that guarded the elements, according to my family, and is part of a very ancient weapon. The Xianbar, if that name means anything to you."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 30th March 2010, 8:45 pm

Okie shook his,"[color=gray]Not unless they were a weilder of the Xainbar. In my family, the Xianbar is a weapon, that can weild all ten elements. But only the youngest daughter can weild. I bear a part of it, the Pearl of Shadow.[/colo]"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 31st March 2010, 6:25 am

Okie replied,"The Xianbar is the common tounge translation. Its true name is far longer. I was looking for shadow maigc."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 31st March 2010, 2:55 pm

Okie said,"Spell cards, any kind you got. And not the ones with spells on them, but the ones that explode in a spell when used."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 31st March 2010, 8:59 pm

Okie said,"Well, we won't be here tomorrow. I look into illusions, shadows, phantom, or death spells."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next