Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Stand (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next

Go down

The Last Stand (PG-13) - Page 28 Empty Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)

Post  amelias-hart 1st April 2010, 3:05 pm

Okie nodded,"I know, but I am not worrying about magic while traveling, not unless we get into a fight."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 1st April 2010, 3:39 pm

Okie replied,"I'm not doing business on the road."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 1st April 2010, 3:47 pm

Bambi hopped off of the horse, then sat down at it's hooves. She found herself deep in thought, as she hugged her knees to her chest and stared at the ruined town. Even though she had come here years before, and they had wanted to bring her into prison or have her killed, no village deserved this. No matter the number of scars they marked on her, it didn't matter. There were newer, innocent people hurt by the fire. It's not as if they were like the other villages, or her sisters, for that matter. Their threats of torture were nothing compared to others that she had recieved.
She looked at her hand and peeled back her glove to look at the cresent shaped scar just a few centimeters from her veins. She shuddered, remembering the day she had gotten the scar. She never wanted to relive that night again.
The glove's material snapped back to her skin and she sighed. Bambi brought her hands up and she rubbed her face, forgetting that the makeup was probably coming off.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 1st April 2010, 6:51 pm

Okie laughed,"Maybe...how much would it be?"

Nileve left the store, and smiled. The villagers were all out, and she gave a whistle to Lily.

ooc: If that's wrong, I'll edit

Lily heard Nileve, and smiled. Her hands grew with a palee green light. Then, her body glew, and a huge willow tree bloomed up out of the well. But it did not destory it. Lily rested under the frands of the willow, a pale light against the massive girth of the tree. The roots shot through the ground, and by the foundation of every buikding, curled around, and vines shot up. Then, the white adobe walls formed, and each building was rebuilt much like Lily had rebuilt Cyler's. Finally, she finisged, with each building redone, the fields retilled, and the animals grazed happily. The willow disappeared back through the well, and Lily landed, out of breathe, and pleased.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 1st April 2010, 8:02 pm

ooc: I meant with the story, like did Snow intend on someone still being there. And it is a real word.

Okie grinned,"Man, you don't play cheep. I could see why you wouldn't have any business, if that were true."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 1st April 2010, 8:33 pm

Okie grinned,"Well, not to burst your bubble, 'Oz', but I've bought these for ten times cheeper, in almost every village I've been to."

As Lily leaned back against a tree, Nileve smiled,"Ok, let me roll up my sleeves, and give you a show to remember." She pulled out the stones she had gathered earlier, now all of them charmed. She went up to the edge of the village, and threw the stones in the air. Each went out, but stayed floating. When Nileve called on one, it shot up in the air, and burst into and amazing firework. But without the fire. The charm was a star within a stone, giving off a radient spectcal without a hazard. Lily laughed, and pulled what was left of the wine jug they had, and had a sip, proud of her work.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 1st April 2010, 8:57 pm

Okie pulled out a deck of first-class spell cards,"[color=gray]Two copper nickels, 24 in all of this deck.]/color]"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 1st April 2010, 9:18 pm

Okie tossed one in the air, and it burst into the spell Rage Fire, which was a cross between fire and shadow, and a hard spell to put into a spell card.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 1st April 2010, 9:40 pm

Okie laughed,"If that was a parlor trick, then I'm a monkey's uncle. Rage Fire is a spell less than a hundred mages have mastered, let alone put it on a spell card."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 1st April 2010, 10:09 pm

ooc: There is one problem with your chats with Angel from ooc, ameliaflower, and that's that you confuse the rest of us with it. Well, I know I am.

Okie crossed his arms,"Yes, and that would make so much sense that he stole it when he made it right in front of me. But alright, tell your tale."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd April 2010, 6:17 am

ooc: That would help, thanks Smile

Okie asked,"[color=gray]What? The spell? Rage Fire.[/colo]" Okie had a grin on his face, smug, but unnoticable.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd April 2010, 9:42 am

Okie handed the deck to Angel.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd April 2010, 9:58 am

Okie said,"One problem to that theory." He pointed to a small raven in the corner,"I charmed these. I never use spells kept on a card, for that reason alone. If I want a spell right, I do it myself. But any spell can be changed, so I put a raven on mine like my signature."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd April 2010, 10:31 am

Okie said,"To get more cards. My own spells on some else's card, so long as I can use the spell, I could care less where the card came from."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd April 2010, 5:40 pm

Okie replied"With, I like pulling them off myself, since attacks have been rare, I use them as magic training."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd April 2010, 6:44 pm

Okie replied again,"With the spells on them."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd April 2010, 9:58 pm

Okie replied,"Even at its full, no, Rage Fire is not my strongest."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd April 2010, 10:13 pm

Okie said,"A spell my grandfather perfected called Cryptic Hour."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd April 2010, 10:29 pm

Okie replied,"I don't have the room or the reason to. Nor the energy, I've been traveling all day, and this is a powerful spell."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd April 2010, 10:49 pm

Okie whispered to himself as Angel walked away,"I doubt that."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 3rd April 2010, 11:30 am

Okie left the shop to see if Lily had pulled of the Spirit of Nature. When he spotted her, he sat down beside his sister, and watched Nileve's "fireworks".
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 4th April 2010, 11:54 am

Lily heard Tekel's roar, though her brother and sister left it, unheaded. Lily wondered about that horse....
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 4th April 2010, 12:24 pm

Lily shouted to Nileve, who stopped her show and looked. She shouted back to Lily,"Douse that horse!" Without thinking twice, Lily jumped to her feet, and shot a strong stream of water gushing at Tekel.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 4th April 2010, 12:41 pm

Nileve loaded her bow, and aimed, her shot surer than an human could, and highly standard even for a elf. Lily jumped to her side, and Okie stood on her other.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 4th April 2010, 12:51 pm

Nileve growled,"The same could be said for you, Tekel." She drew her sword, and it raged with blue fire. Her eyes gleamed, and she started to think of the stars.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next