Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

2 posters

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13)) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

Post  amelias-hart 24th June 2010, 10:05 am

Raven knew the name, and got it so quickly. She turned away, and said,"So...that's what happened to her? Seems my whole family has to die by a car accident. I wish one would come and get me so we could end this whole thing."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13)) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

Post  Dahlia 24th June 2010, 5:13 pm

Malruse asked hesitantly,"Di??"
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 24th June 2010, 6:52 pm

Raven looked over her shoulder,"Yeah, that's my name. Well, nickname. When...thanks for telling me. That's the last of my family."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th June 2010, 4:08 pm

Malruse was confused for a moment,then he wrapped her into a great bear hug."Well,you already know my name. Well,nickname. Lawliet is my full name indeed."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th June 2010, 2:19 pm

Raven pushed Malruse off her,"What are you talking about?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th June 2010, 5:55 pm

"Areili was your aunt....."Malruse muttered,letting her go.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th June 2010, 8:12 pm

Raven nodded,"Yup. I think I only met her once or twice."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th June 2010, 10:45 pm

"Your my niece."He murmured.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 4th July 2010, 12:36 pm

Raven gave him a look. She said, "Yeah, and you're out of your mind."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 5th July 2010, 10:25 am

Malruse rolled his eyes,"Fine,then dont believe me. Most everyone else thinks Im insane,and Im starting to believe them."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 5th July 2010, 10:52 am

Raven started to walk off, and said over her shoulder, "There's only one way to prove yourself, Malruse. I've met my uncle once....a long time ago, but still."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 5th July 2010, 11:12 pm

Malruse shook his head,"You are so stubborn,just like Areili."He smiled in a bitter-sweetly fond memory.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 5th July 2010, 11:18 pm

Raven retorted, "It's called having to fend for yourself in a foster home, Malruse. I've been doing that for a while now. With a fake arm."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 5th July 2010, 11:27 pm

"Oh yes.... I met you before the..... Unfortunate accident. I tried to make them let me see you at the hospital,but the only thing they would let me do was wait. Areili was telling me to calm down,but I was pacing,and started yelling,and apparently caused a ruckus. I was forced to leave,and Areili went with me. Though she was sad..... I never saw you again,and I created Ever Long,so I could find you. So if I did find you,I could take care of you,and pay for anything you wanted."Malruse zoned out,reliving the night,then he suddenly came to,and gripped her by the shoulders,and stared into her eyes,his were beginner to well up with tears.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 5th July 2010, 11:36 pm

Raven was a little bit scared now. She almost believed him. She thought, "What are you doing, Di, you have no proof. Anyone can make up a story. It's happened to you before." But everything in her told her to believe him.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 5th July 2010, 11:55 pm

"I know what your thinking. Anyone can make up a story,but that visitor that you had at Shadow Oaks,I sent him. I was trying to find you,he said you couldnt be the same. Your arm looked perfectly normal to him.... But I hoped... I never stopped hoping I would find you."Malruse stared into her ice blue eyes,with his black pixel based ones.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 5th July 2010, 11:58 pm

Raven said, "I don't remember anyone coming to look for me. I only ever got stories, people who thought they could help me by saying there were family. I know how to use a computer, they were all liars. And I don't need another one. If you're my uncle, come find me yourself."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 6th July 2010, 12:02 am

Malruse's eyes went blank,as L scanned her IP address,then his eyes lightened again.'156.528.98.501.'It said,"Ill be right over."He said.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 6th July 2010, 12:07 am

Darisa walked up with Phoenix. He made any excuse, "Oh, look at the time. Well, we have to go. We'll see you later, Tundra." Before Raven could object, her friends were logged off. She turned back to Malruse, "Guess that's my cue to leave too, then." With that, she logged off.

Di set the helmet down, and leaned back in her chair. What had just happened?
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 6th July 2010, 12:10 am

Malruse logged off quickly,and called to his jet pilot as L set down his helmet. He was soon on his way to see Di. He landed where she was,and quickly hurried to the door. He rang the doorbell,and knocked.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 6th July 2010, 12:17 am

ooc: Making this up, but I'd say some where in a small city in...uh...let's say North Carolina

Di heard the bell. She jumped up, and looked around the little appartment room. It was an old hotel, and since all the kitchen's had been removed from the rooms, they could each be used as a personal room for each orphan, since this one wasn't teeming with children. She opened her door to watch the foster lady, Mrs. Anabella, head for the door. She leaned over the railing, like many of the other orphans did when someone was at the door. She was on the fifth floor, but a stairwell went in front of all the room, so you could see the lobby just by hanging over. Di waited, like many of the others, for who would come in. Mrs. Anabella opened the door, and smiled, "Well, hello."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 6th July 2010, 12:26 am

"Im looking for Dinanbella Alee."He spoke with urgency,though he smiled kindly at the older woman.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 6th July 2010, 12:29 am

Mrs. Anabella was a portly lady, with cherry blonde hair, in her late 30's. She nodded, "Yes, for a meeting? Or are you relation? If you are...which I doubt...I can get my husband, and we can get the papers for you done." Di grinned from her perch. Mrs. Anabella loved her like a daughter, like all the others. But it was Mrs. Anabella that helped all the girls through their teenage years. So, you could say she knew a lot about what went on in Di's life.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 6th July 2010, 12:36 am

"Im her uncle,L Lawliett. And no,I am completely serious. I know many have come,claiming to be in relation to her,but I am serious." He wasnt sure if this lady would believe him.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 6th July 2010, 12:40 am

Di knew Mrs. Anabella had looked through her family's papers. She even had a family tree made for her. They crossed off relations of Di's together when she was little. After she was 10, Mrs. Anabella did it alone. Mrs. Anabella asked, "I haven't seen that last name before. How and who made you part of the Alee family?" Di knew what she was talking about. She was talking about marriage. Similar case, two years back.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next