Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

2 posters

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13)) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

Post  Dahlia 6th July 2010, 12:44 am

"Areili Alee."L didnt say her maiden name much,but it seemed to be the right time to say it right now.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13)) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

Post  amelias-hart 6th July 2010, 12:51 am

Mrs. Anabella glanced up at a girl. Di knew this glance. Di had looked up ever marriage in her family. Mrs. Anabella never looked at her straight on, but could still see Di. Di remembered the name, and raised one finger. It was their little code. Mrs. Anabella looked back at L, "I'm sorry for all this trouble, but Dinanbella is one of our...special cases. She's been through a lot, and we don't need another pain for her. Follow me." She walked over to a desk that use to be used as a check in desk for the hotel. She pulled out Di's papers, and set them on the desk. Her husband, Mr. Andrew, came through the door. He smiled at L. Mr. Andrew was always so friendly, no matter to who. He ever spoke kindly to the annoying telamarketers who always called. He was in his early 40's, starting to lose his brown hair. Like his wife, he was also a bit round. Mrs. Anabella said, "Are you prepared to handle her medical needs? Dinanbella's right arm is bionic, and she needs yearly trips to a doctor for that. She has no allergies, or other medical problems. And I need some from of ID."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 6th July 2010, 3:06 am

"Yes,Im aware of that. Areili died in the same kind of accident......And there is no need to worry about anything financial,I have that covered. Completely."L smiled back at the older man,taking a liking to him immediately. He pulled out a laminated I.D. card,with all of his information. He looked around the room,it looked worn and well loved. Probably like the girls,he thought with grim amusement. He wished he could help them in some way. He had an idea,but he would have to talk to Di about it. See what she thought.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 6th July 2010, 8:56 am

Di watched as boys finally started to creep out of their rooms. Di rolled her eyes. Her 'neighbor' was always pranking her. This was her time to get ready for that prank. But this time, he just walked up, and looked over the railing. Then he turned to Di, and looked like he was flirting. Di smacked in on the head, "Go on, Peter." Peter rubbed his sore head, and trotted off to some of his friends. But remained staring sorely at her. She just grinned. She turned back to the conversation below. Mrs. Anabella nodded her head, and looked pretty happy about everything. Di was really starting to wonder. Mrs. Anabella turned, and said something to her husband, and the man went back into the back room. He came back out with the final papers. He said, "Here you go. Just sign your name and occupation, and we'll fill in the rest." Mrs. Anabella said, "And then you can go get Dinanbella. Please, humor us with this. It's just something we do for the kids. When they see their new parent coming to get them, they usually adapt more easily, seeing that someone wants them." Di stood speakless up on the balcony. Confused, lost, and a bit scared, she turned and went back into her room. And waited for the knock on the door. Not from him, but from her 'neighbors'. She heard that soon, the hard rapping of Peter, and then a bunch of younger knocks. All the little kids looked up to her since Di often helped the preschool the Mrs. Anabella's friend, Ms. Dorathy did for the little kids. She had been here a long time. She sat down in her window, ignoring the knocks, and just looked out.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 6th July 2010, 8:25 pm

L wasnt to sure what to put as his occupation,so he wrote down,"Computer Programmer."Because that sounded better than 'Hacker,'or,'Creator of Ever Long.' Then he looked up to see Di hit a boy in the back of the head. He grinned to himself,that definitely seemed like the Di he used to know. Stubborn,independent,smart,and strong. Then he scanned the sheet,and signed his name at the bottom,in bold faced,cursive letters.

'L Lawliet.'
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 6th July 2010, 8:29 pm

Andrew took the papers, and walked back into his office. Anabella smiled, "Very good. Alright, the teens are on the fifth floor. I'm sure you'll be able to find her easiest."

Di heard the door shut to Mr. Andrew's office. She knew what that meant: either this guy had pulled the hood over everyone's eyes or....it was real...
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 6th July 2010, 8:34 pm

L smiled,and started to ascend the stairs. A few children were knocking on a door,and he read the nameplate,"Dinanbella Alee." He smiled at the children,and stepped around them. He rapped his knuckles on the door twice and said,"Di? Its me..."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 6th July 2010, 8:38 pm

Di heard the voice, and every in her wanted to just swing open the door and hug him. But she knew it could never be real...not after everything she'd been through. How could it be? Though her thoughts, and replied, "Me? That's a real fancy name you've got."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 6th July 2010, 9:32 pm

"Better than nothing."He muttered,then he opened the door,and stepped inside.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 6th July 2010, 9:37 pm

Di didn't turn away from the window. She was trying to figure out if this was real or not.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 6th July 2010, 9:57 pm

"Di?"L asked,and held open his arms,if she turned around and wanted a hug.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 6th July 2010, 10:09 pm

Di turned around, and raised her eyebrow, "Do I look like I'm five?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 6th July 2010, 10:22 pm

L grinned and nodded.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 6th July 2010, 10:27 pm

Di growled, but smirked. She stood up, and crossed her arms, "And you're for what reason?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 6th July 2010, 10:32 pm

"To pick you up,to give you the family you havent had in a while. To take you away,Cinderella. Your carriage,er....Jet....Is waiting."He winked.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 6th July 2010, 10:40 pm

Di replied, "Family? You mean yourself and a list of people who work for you? I'm no princess, I can handle myself." She was confused in her head, her minds clashing. To go or to stay. Pain and memory beat her heart.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 6th July 2010, 10:49 pm

L ignored her earlier comment and hugged her."It will be okay Di. I promise Ill take care of everything. You wont have to worry ever again."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 6th July 2010, 10:56 pm

Di didn't know what to do. But her old mind finally won, and she just relaxed. Then she saw Peter and his friends at the door, staring with amusment. She scowled, her eyes full of warning. There was a hasty retreat with the crowd. Why was she worrying? Her mind had won, she believed him. What doubt was there? She was so confused.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 6th July 2010, 11:01 pm

L kicked the door shut in the people's faces.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 6th July 2010, 11:08 pm

Di was lost, her memories blurring her thinking. Then, painful ones hit. The glass, the fire, the blood. Then black. When she woke up, her arm was cold, and she couldn't feel it. She looked at her right arm, and panicked when there wasn't any skin there. Just metal. Weeks past, to years. Her arm was concealed by fake skin, and it worked back than before. She could move it like a real arm, and didn't have to worry about it tearing. But it was like a weight. Of what happened, and ever present fear of what could happen. But she fought it. She knew she couldn't hide it, the pain, the death, the loses. She faced them head on, her mind set and firm. More people came, trying to "help" her. She didn't get help from anyone, but the doctor and the orphanage staff. Years had gone by, and her walls were strong, and she wouldn't let it come back. So what was happening now? Every bit of her shook, confusion and fear pressing her head. She felt her eyes swelling, but she forced herself to hold it back. What was this?
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 6th July 2010, 11:14 pm

L felt like Areili was holding them both. A warmth spread through his body that he hadnt felt in a long time. He had killed his love,and found someone to take care of all in one day. All in a span of about two hours. His heart broke,and was piece back together. He was filled with peace and turmoil. He held Di close,and murmured."I promise it will all be okay.. I wont let anything happen to you. Ever again...."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 6th July 2010, 11:26 pm

Di didn't know what to say. A pile of sharp remarks built up in her head, but died in her throat. Where they going to just stand here all day, hugging each other?
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 6th July 2010, 11:29 pm

"Okay then.... Shall we go?"He asked her gently as he released her.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 6th July 2010, 11:32 pm

Di smirked, "Sure, just let me get my magic cube, and pack my room up, and we can leave."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 6th July 2010, 11:50 pm

He rolled his eyes."Sure sure,whatever. Though I am working on something like that."He joked.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next