Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

2 posters

Page 20 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13)) - Page 20 Empty Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

Post  Dahlia 18th July 2010, 4:19 pm

"Sometimes. Would you like to?"L asked.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13)) - Page 20 Empty Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

Post  amelias-hart 18th July 2010, 4:30 pm

Di replied, "I think if you met your fans every once in a while more people would play your game."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 18th July 2010, 4:34 pm

L grinned,"Well,I have alot of fans,and not much time. Lets get inside,shall we?"
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 18th July 2010, 4:35 pm

Di replied, "That's way we make time." She turned, and walked for the mansion.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 18th July 2010, 4:36 pm

L unlocked the front door,and opened it to reveal the large spiral staircase,and everything he had shown her.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 18th July 2010, 4:40 pm

Di smirked, the oddities of the day making the house not so surprising.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 18th July 2010, 8:09 pm

L grinned,and ushered her inside.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 18th July 2010, 8:12 pm

Di glanced at him with a grin, then walked in.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 18th July 2010, 8:13 pm

"As I said,choose whatever room you choose,you can try them all out if you like,except for mine."He winked at her.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 18th July 2010, 8:18 pm

Di laughed, "Alright. But first, you do have somewhere where I can test this." She pointed to her right arm.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 18th July 2010, 8:48 pm

L nodded,"We have a gym,and a batting cage outside,and some other things."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 18th July 2010, 8:55 pm

Di nodded, "Alright....I didn't mean for that. I have a basic kit for my arm, but I need a space to use every month. Mrs. Anabella let use the basement."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 18th July 2010, 9:02 pm

"Just choose an area in the house,if you want."L offered.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 18th July 2010, 9:05 pm

Di smiled, "You should tell me which room is the largest and plainest room. I have to test my defense mode....and it can get a bit....messy."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 18th July 2010, 9:09 pm

L pointed to the east wing,on the far side.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 18th July 2010, 9:13 pm

Di nodded, "Thanks."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 18th July 2010, 9:19 pm

((ooc:Love your avi. Wink ))

L nodded,"Well,do you want to do anything? Play Ever Long or do something else?"
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 18th July 2010, 9:24 pm

ooc: lol, thanks

Di grinned, "To unpack, then maybe I'll play Ever Long."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 18th July 2010, 9:28 pm

L nodded,"Well,find a room,then tell one of the butlers or maids your choice,and theyll bring up your bag,bags."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 18th July 2010, 9:43 pm

Di nodded, "Ok." She looked around, and made her way through the mansion. She found a smaller room on the second floor, and set her bag down. She asked a maid as she walked by to bring her other, and then sat down in the window.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 18th July 2010, 9:47 pm

L himself brought up the laptop. It was new and shiny still,no fingerprints. And already had Ever Long downloaded,as well as quite a few other games.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 18th July 2010, 9:55 pm

Di pulled her laptop out, and set it on the window sill next to her.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 18th July 2010, 10:12 pm

"And if you want a new laptop,ta da!"L pulled it out,and showed it to her.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 18th July 2010, 10:18 pm

Di grinned, and replied, "That's ok, I'm good." She set hers on her lap, and scrolled through her documents. An "I'm an ARMY Brat" sticker was on the back.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 18th July 2010, 11:11 pm

L nodded,and set the laptop down anyways,"So.... We getting on Ever Long?"
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next