Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

2 posters

Page 11 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13)) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

Post  amelias-hart 6th July 2010, 11:57 pm

Di went to her closet, and pulled her dust covered suitcase off the shelf. She said, "You're probably going to want to go get those papers. Kinda important."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13)) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

Post  Dahlia 7th July 2010, 12:11 am

L nodded,and headed down the stairs to retrieve the papers.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 7th July 2010, 12:25 am

Di didn't have much to pack, so it didn't really take her long. Her clothes, her arm kit, laptop, cell-phone, her Ever Long helmet, a few other odds and ends. She closed her bag, thinking about how long she had been here. She wondered if she'd see it again.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 7th July 2010, 12:37 am

L got the papers,then he went up to help her carry her things.

((ooc: From Rimmon,To Okie.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 7th July 2010, 12:48 am

Di almost jumped when L came to the door. Some how, she had made her way back to the window.

ooc: So sweet, but you know he'll always be head over heels for Juno.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 7th July 2010, 12:58 am

((ooc:I know,but she always will.^^ She also sometimes has a distinct disliking for Juno.XD Wonder where that came from...?XD))

"Dont be so stand-offish."He teased her.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 7th July 2010, 1:14 am

Di replied, "That easy for to say. I've got a fake arm and a scarred past."

ooc: lol, but how can you not love Juno? She's so sweet!
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 7th July 2010, 1:30 am

((ooc:Cus she has Okie.XD))

"At least you have a working arm though."L pointed out.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 7th July 2010, 1:34 am

Di rolled her eyes. She was aware of the cold metal now, but let it pass.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 7th July 2010, 1:40 am

"We'll see if we cant get you something better than metal.... And there was something I wanted to ask you... Do they need someplace bigger and nicer? Or are they comfortable here? I could let them use one of my vacation homes that is in this area. It will be plenty big enough."He grinned,and ran a hand through his silky black hair.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 7th July 2010, 11:21 am

Di was surprised by the question, but replied, "Well, they need more staff here. Mrs. Anabella is always so busy between chores and the little kids. Lots of us up on these higher floors have jobs to help her out, since we figure we'd be staying here till we were 18, we just help out. But this place is near 10 stores, and we rarely ever got past floor 6. It might need some renovation, but I think they'd like some help the most." She thought about Mrs. Anabella and Mr. Andrew. She thought to herself, "They've been so good to me."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 8th July 2010, 1:47 am

L nodded,"Well then. I could give them some money monthly so they could hire help.... Do you think that would work?"He asked her.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 8th July 2010, 10:42 am

Di shurgged, "I guess. I don't know much about business."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 8th July 2010, 7:33 pm

"But you know them...."He winked at her.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 8th July 2010, 8:57 pm

Di flushed, and snipped, "Do you have anymore questions?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 8th July 2010, 9:13 pm

"Only one.. Are you ready to go??"L asked.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 8th July 2010, 9:21 pm

Di gripped the handle of her suitcases in each hand. She nodded.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 8th July 2010, 9:25 pm

"Ill get those for you,if you like."He offered,pointing to her suitcases.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 8th July 2010, 9:30 pm

Her right arm locked tight, and she held the other with her normal hand as tight as she could. She replied, "I'm fine."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 8th July 2010, 9:40 pm

He tried to pick up the one that she held with her normal arm.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 8th July 2010, 9:46 pm

Di growled, "That one punches just as hard, I'd back up."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 8th July 2010, 9:48 pm

"Still as icy,Tundra."He winked,then headed down the staircase towards the door.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 8th July 2010, 9:55 pm

Di smirked, and followed him. She used her foot to close the door behind her, not looking back.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 8th July 2010, 9:57 pm

A carry on servant/butler rushed out to take Di's things and store them on the plane."Master......My lady."He bowed.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 8th July 2010, 10:00 pm

Di let her bags go, and glanced back. She smiled at the little kids waiting by the door with Mrs. Anabella. She looked away though.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next