Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

2 posters

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13)) - Page 13 Empty Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

Post  amelias-hart 9th July 2010, 6:36 pm

Di replied, "Since you called me Tundra, I'm calling you Malruse."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13)) - Page 13 Empty Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

Post  Dahlia 9th July 2010, 6:42 pm

L grinned,"Alright then Tundra."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 9th July 2010, 7:35 pm

Di grinned, and said, "You would really like Phoenix and Darisa in person. They're family is extremely...intresting..."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 9th July 2010, 9:57 pm

"Maybe we can make a side stop."He winked at her.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 9th July 2010, 10:15 pm

Di shrugged, "I doubt it. It's a big family in a small house, and you'd have to get through Fury."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 9th July 2010, 10:18 pm

"Your with me,Tundra. I think itll work."He grinned.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 9th July 2010, 10:39 pm

Di looked away, and replied, "I don't think so. The family is a bit....midevil..."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 9th July 2010, 11:00 pm

"Ohhh."L nodded quietly.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 9th July 2010, 11:04 pm

Di replied, "I'm serious. They gave Rage a ball and chain."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 9th July 2010, 11:32 pm

L laughed out loud.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 9th July 2010, 11:38 pm

Di rolled her eyes, and replied, "It was funny till the door almost sent you back to the hospital."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 9th July 2010, 11:39 pm

L grinned at her,"Im sure thats true. But on some level,it was still funny."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 9th July 2010, 11:52 pm

Di rolled her eyes, "Yeah, ok. You can visit, but it's your funeral."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 10th July 2010, 12:57 am

"Yours to."He reminded her with a smile.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th July 2010, 1:00 am

Di smirked, "No, cause she doesn't have anything against me."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 10th July 2010, 1:02 am

"What does she have against me???"He asked.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th July 2010, 1:06 am

Di sneered, "Everything. The whole family's mad. They don't think straight at all."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 10th July 2010, 1:14 am

L grinned,"My kind of people."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th July 2010, 1:19 am

Di laughed, "Alright. But I warned you."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 10th July 2010, 1:23 am

They landed near a small house,and L smiled."Well then. We're here. Technology is useful,eh?"
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th July 2010, 1:28 am

Di rolled her eyes, and looked at the house. It was painted ice blue, and had a very large tribute to the gypsies. Not to mention the large skull sitting on a spear in the front lawn. Di pointed at it, "Good idea?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 10th July 2010, 1:34 am

"Very much."L walked up to the door,and rung the door bell,making sure to have Di with him.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th July 2010, 1:40 am

Di walked up, behind her uncle. She watched at a knife came through the window, shattering the glass. She heard the pissed voice of Esseri shouting at someone. She was guessing Wolf. The door swung open, a girl with chains at her arms and legs standing at the door. She looked nearly as pissed as her mother sounded. Di gulped, "That's Rage..." Someone gripped the chains, and pulled the girl away from the door. It was Fate. Her calm face skipped Di, and went to L. She asked, "Yes?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 10th July 2010, 1:43 am

"We were just stopping by for a visit. If now is not a good time,we can come back later."L said politely.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th July 2010, 1:47 am

Fate crossed her arms, "Who is 'we'? And how do 'we' know you?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next