Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

2 posters

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13)) - Page 14 Empty Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

Post  Dahlia 10th July 2010, 1:54 am

L gestured to Di,"This is ,'we,'and ',we,' know you from Ever Long."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13)) - Page 14 Empty Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

Post  amelias-hart 10th July 2010, 1:59 am

Di was about to say something, but Fate cut her off, "Ever Long? You mean that waste of money? That could have fixed the window with that. For the third time this month... No, the only ones here you play Ever Long are Fury and Moose." Di whispered into L's ears, "Everyone but Fury and Moose play, the rest detest it."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 10th July 2010, 2:02 am

L bit his tongue at her comments,"Then,can we see Fury and Moose?"
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th July 2010, 2:03 am

Fate retorted, "Sir, the only way you can see any of this family is if you are here to see our mother."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 10th July 2010, 2:05 am

"One thing. Which character where you when you played? I think I remember you...."He was going to add on her rudeness.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th July 2010, 2:09 am

Fate hissed, "Sketlca. What's it matter to you? Are you here to see our mother or not?" Di whispered, "Why again are we here?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 10th July 2010, 3:13 am

"Yes."L nodded. He whispered to Di,"For a friendly visit."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th July 2010, 3:26 am

Di replied, "I think our definitions of friendly are different." Fate said, "You're here to see my mother?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th July 2010, 12:25 am

L nodded,but thought,"Apparently,I am now."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th July 2010, 12:35 am

Fate stepped back as her mother came to the door. She was dressed like a icey gypsy. Her icey blues looked like they could see right through you. And she could almost do that. She nodded to Di, "Good to see you again, my dear. Fury's in the back." Di nodded her thanks, and walked in. Esseri stared blankly at L, "Why have you come to see me?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th July 2010, 12:38 am

L sighed,"Im here with Di. Im from Ever Long,yes I know you despise it,but please. No more complaints about it."He said in mock exasperation,and with a half grin on his face.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th July 2010, 12:42 am

Esseri looked hard at him, "You're the creator of it. And her uncle. Why would you lie to my daughter about coming to see me?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th July 2010, 12:44 am

"She said,'The only way youll see any of the other family is by seeing my mother.' So,I saw you. I did not lie,I merely altered my plans by seeing you first."L said truthfully.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th July 2010, 12:56 am

Esseri glared at him, an icey rage in her eyes, "Why are you here?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th July 2010, 1:01 am

"Because I wanted to see Moose and Fury."L said.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th July 2010, 1:04 am

Esseri let him by, but hissed, "You take care of that problem on your game. It will get worse quickly if not help."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th July 2010, 1:05 am

"I realize that. I had to kill someone earlier that I had created that was very special to me,just to get rid of Dita for a while."He retorted back,pain glimmering in his eyes as he passed.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th July 2010, 1:20 am

Esseri replied, "You modeled her after your wife, and Dinanbella's aunt. You're going to have a war on your hands, Malruse, and you're going to need a bit more than a couple of players to win it."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th July 2010, 1:25 am

"I realize that,Essari. Then how about you help me out? Hmm?! Otherwise,if they keep logging on,and Im sure that people will,they might die."L said.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th July 2010, 1:30 am

Esseri chuckled, "I can't. My skills are in this world. As much of my family. This is a battle you created, now you have to find a way to stop it. If you get help, remember it."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th July 2010, 1:31 am

L walked past her without another word,to find Di.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th July 2010, 1:37 am

Esseri grinned, "Would you like to see for yourself the current fate of your game?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th July 2010, 1:38 am

"I already know it."L did know,they would get stuck int he game. And one by one,be killed off.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th July 2010, 1:42 am

Esseri replied, "Don't be so sure of yourself. Fate has many courses. Maybe you want to see for yourself?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th July 2010, 1:51 am

"As long as I dont have to pay.'He muttered,but turned around.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next