Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

2 posters

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13)) - Page 26 Empty Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

Post  Dahlia 21st July 2010, 10:13 pm

"Im not afraid for me. Im afraid for you to have to go mosh pitting."He teased her.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13)) - Page 26 Empty Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

Post  amelias-hart 21st July 2010, 10:16 pm

Di put a head on her hip, and said, "You know what one sport I actually got away with doing till I got caught with my arm? Boxing. I can handle myself."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 21st July 2010, 10:18 pm

L grinned,''All right then,but hurry."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 21st July 2010, 10:23 pm

Di grinned, easily finding her way to the cafe'. It wasn't packed, and Di slipped in easily.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 21st July 2010, 10:44 pm

L slipped in,and locked the door.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 21st July 2010, 10:56 pm

"I'm sorry, sir, but we're open. That door needs to stay unlocked." The woman walked up, and unlocked the door. She smiled at Di, "You're my new waitress. Great, I've got your tag and all in the back."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 21st July 2010, 10:59 pm

L sighed as the fans all tried to get through the door at once."Fine,but then tell them to go away,because they wont buy anything,Amelia."He guessed. Since one,that was the name of this place,and that was the book's author.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 21st July 2010, 11:03 pm

Amelia grinned, "I don't know that. There's a pretty good list of food here. You know my name, what's your's?" She offered her hand.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 21st July 2010, 11:06 pm

L grinned lazily,and shook her hand."Im L,and the reason these people are here is because of me..... I think I remember someone on Ever Long that people crowded around named Amelia...... Just dont talk about how bad Ever Long is and we'll get along fine."He joked.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 21st July 2010, 11:19 pm

Amelia crossed her arms, "Boy, flattery will get you no where. Neither will warnings. If you read my book, you'd know better." She wiped her hands off on her apron, and swung her dish rag over her shoulder, "Can I get you anything?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 21st July 2010, 11:37 pm

"I didnt read your book,so I dont know."L said rather bluntly."And Im Di's guardian so thats why Im here."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 21st July 2010, 11:46 pm

Amelia smirked, her back turned, "And I didn't play your game, so I don't know much about you. Now, I suggest you buy something or walk." She turned around, and leaned over the counter.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 21st July 2010, 11:51 pm

L grinned,"Well then,we see eye to eye,but you know what? Im not leaving Di here,so looks like Im doing neither."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 21st July 2010, 11:53 pm

Amelia turned to a worker, "Melissa, I need you to make me a sign." The girl stopped, "Yes ma'am, what do you it to say?" Amelia turned to L, "What was your name again? Forgive me, I bad with names."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 21st July 2010, 11:55 pm

L laughed,"Ill go along with this,but really because I just want to see what you come up with. My name is L Lawliet to be exact."He grinned,wondering what the woman would do.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 21st July 2010, 11:58 pm

Amelia nodded, and said to the girl, "Ever Long Maker Here For Autograph signing. And ask Claire to stand outside with it." The girl nodded, and headed back into the kitchen.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 22nd July 2010, 12:00 am

"I hate you..."He laughed,and got out a sharpie."Well then,do you have a free table and chair I can use??"Already people were starting to come in.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 22nd July 2010, 12:03 am

Amelia nodded, "That one in the back. A server will be right with you." She took the sign from Melissa before she took it out, and slide it under the counter.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 22nd July 2010, 12:05 am

"Actually,"He winked,"I meant so I could sign autographs... I dont give in as easily as most people."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 22nd July 2010, 12:07 am

Amelia nodded, "I know." She again pointed to the table.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 22nd July 2010, 12:09 am

L rolled his eyes,"Stubborn old thing you are."He thought,"Well,two can play that game well."He went and sat in the back.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 22nd July 2010, 12:11 am

Amelia grinned, she hadn't have this much fun in years. She shouted, "Don't think you can best me cause I'm older than you. All that means is that I've got more experince with people like you."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 22nd July 2010, 12:13 am

"Older than me? I never would have guessed!! And people like me?! I didnt know I had a category!!"He joked with her,enjoying this.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 22nd July 2010, 12:16 am

Amelia smirked, "Yeah, they're called the boys who think they own the world cause they've got one trophy. Buckle up boy, you've got a lot worse." She walked past the three plaches for her three series.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 22nd July 2010, 12:17 am

"Do I get to say my category for you now?"He grinned.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next