Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

2 posters

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13)) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 11:26 pm

Zima grinned,and thought to himself,"They wont make it to far. Once they're out of town,they're mine."He grinned,then transported to the edge of town where they were to exit. Dita was at his side,pacing as always.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13)) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 11:32 pm

Darisa said,"Well, then, to the beach! By the request of Phoenix. How will we be getting there?" Both the girls laughed, and popped him on the shoulders. Raven said,"I've never ridden on a yellow and blue cow. Wouldn't it be unquie if one just appeared?" Phoenix nodded. Darisa laughed,"Alright, let me see." He whispered a spell, and shifted into a yellow and blue bull. The girls laughed, hopping on as the bull as he head out.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 11:40 pm

"Dita,now!"Zima whispered,and Dita fell to the ground,now looking like a helpless new player. With a BorbleFluff attacking her. She waved the wooden sword at it,and tried to attack. Anyone who cared at all,would stop to help. Zima disappeared,and Dita had transformed into a brown haired,sun bronzed beauty. She hat on the regular soft peachy brown cap,matching shorts,top,gauntlets,and boots,and the wooden sword.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 11:43 pm

Phoenix patted her brother, and he stopped. She looked at Raven,"Where did that come from?" Raven shrugged,"I don't know, but it doesn't look good." Phoenix and Raven both strung their bows, letting lose an arrow tipped their their element.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 11:47 pm

The BorbleFluff cried out and disintegrated. "Thank you....."Dita,now Rasani,stood up shakily,and almost fell back down. She smiled grimly,"You come on Ever Long to feel stronger,and you end up being as weak as you are. Ive always been weak naturally,I was born with a disease...."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 11:51 pm

Darisa mooed/said,"I'm sorry. It's only for a while. My brother felt the same for a while, till he started leveling up." He let the two girls slide off as he shifted back. Phoenix had a funny feeling, like the ones her mother enjoyed for much. Essari was a fortune teller, a pretty good. She kept her bow at hand.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 11:53 pm

"Its okay. I dont bite. Hard."She grinned at Phoenix."Your probably right."She nodded to Darisa."Im Rasani."She extended a hand.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 29th May 2010, 12:00 am

Darisa started to extend his hand. But Phoenix stopped him. He looked at her,"What's wrong?" Phoenix did not face him, her eyes were on the girl,"I don't trust her." Darisa replied,"I think you're paranoid." Phoenix replied,"Really? I am not! Tundra, back me up here." Raven shook her head,"I don't see anything wrong with it." Darisa rolled his eyes, and shook his sister's hand off, and shook the girl's hand,"I'm Darisa."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 29th May 2010, 12:03 am

Dita looked hurt by the girls words,but brightened back up when Darisa reached forward anyway,despite the girls warning. Rasani had a much brighter personality than Dita,and was much more out going. She smiled alot,and was basically the opposite of Dita. Weaker,happier,sweeter,nicer,you name whatever Dita is,and Rasani was the opposite. When Dita transformed in Rasani,she changed completely. Dita would no longer be awake,until Zima called her back.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 29th May 2010, 12:08 am

Phoenix nudged her brother,"We're going." Darisa reply as his sister walked pass,"Phoenix, I know we weren't raise quiet normally, but that's still rude. Common, help the girl out." Phoenix shook her head,"I don't trust her, Darisa. It's a gut feeling." Darisa sighed,"We're headed south. Want to come?" Phoenix snapped back around,"She's not coming, Darisa!" Darisa shouted back at her,"Which one of us can turn into the cow?" Phoenix grinned, and walked on,"You said it, not me." Raven laughed, and headed after Phoenix. Darisa blushed, and headed after them.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 29th May 2010, 12:25 am

"Ill come if you'll have me...."Rasani smiled.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 29th May 2010, 3:21 pm

Darisa nodded, and said back over his shoulder,"Sure, come on. Don't mine Phoenix. She's a bit...uh...never mind."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 30th May 2010, 4:34 pm

"I wont. I dont mind. I mean,I just randomly showed up. I can understand if she doesnt trust me,but I hope that changes soon."Rasani smiled. Rasani was Dita's counter part,Dita was no longer awake. Rasani was now the soul in the body. Until Dita was re-awoken.

((ooc:Just felt the need to say it again.^^))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 30th May 2010, 8:42 pm

ooc: lol, alright

Darisa nodded,"I know what is wrong with her today. She didn't sleep last night. See, we have a big family, family of eight. She's second oldest, so she's got a lot of pressure. She'll turn up...I hope..." He grinned, waiting for Rasani.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 30th May 2010, 10:04 pm

((ooc:I need to make a profile for Rasani soon,I have a role for her to play.^^ Like maybeh,they'll separate.^^ Maybeh.))

Rasani grinned,and hurried to catch up.

((ooc:In fact,Ill go make it right now.))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 31st May 2010, 8:48 am

ooc: You sure do like that word

Darisa smiled, and shifted into a moose,"Just so we can get going a big faster."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 31st May 2010, 1:46 pm

((ooc:HEHE MAYBEH.... XD))

Rasani nodded,"Erm.... are we going to.... Ride you?"
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 31st May 2010, 1:48 pm

ooc: Rolling Eyes

Darisa laughed,"Unless it bothers you too much."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 31st May 2010, 2:05 pm

"It doesnt bother me,I was just wondering..."Rasani smiled,and carefully climbed onto his back.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 31st May 2010, 3:01 pm

Darisa laughed, more of a snorting sound. He trotted on, passing Phoenix and Raven. Raven hopped on behind Rasani. Regretfully, Phoenix followed.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 31st May 2010, 3:24 pm

Rasani had to hold onto fist-fulls of fur to stay on on the bouncing moose,she grinned and chuckled."Come play Ever Long,you wont have a cow,you'll have a moose!"She joked.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 31st May 2010, 3:49 pm

Raven laughed,"He can turn into a cow too. Well, he could if he were a girl."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 31st May 2010, 4:05 pm

Rasani laughed,and shook her head."Ive never met someone who could turn into a moose on this game. What ability does he have?"She asked,curious.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 31st May 2010, 4:13 pm

Darisa said,"Spirit of the Hooved Animal." Phoenix said,"Any hooved animal. He likes the moose the most cause it's his name." Darisa flicked his tail, popping his sister on the back.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 31st May 2010, 4:35 pm

Rasani laughed,"Well then. Of course I wouldnt know. I havent been on this game very long. And any time I spent on here was running around trying to talk to people. So I went out to the edge of town to fight,and bam! A weird fluffy thing attacked me."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next