Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elements (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

The Elements (PG-13) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Elements (PG-13)

Post  Dahlia 10th December 2010, 3:26 pm

Ryuke wanted to meet his eyes and persuade the one boy,but she didnt know his will power levels at the time. Her....Controlling skills were very high,just something about her will having never truly been broken. Ryuke felt an urge tug at her heart as she looked back towards the castle,and noticed a boy looking at her with a depressed look. Like she remembered him from somewhere,but he broke the gaze before she could remember,and the thought was lost to her.

Adrian sighed,he didnt want her to see him. He wished her to be dead,because she had never wanted this. But she had snapped. His heart felt numb,to many tears had been shed for his lost love. He sat down on the ground,bluntly refusing the guards when they glared at him and ordered him up.

Zanna noticed a boy bluntly refuse somebody. He didnt seem to far away,and he looked dejected and down,so she slipped away,unnoticed from the group,and made her way towards him.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th December 2010, 3:35 pm

Grey looked up at Drewy as he gripped his gun. Her eyes widened, and she didn't wait to completely draw hers. Grey was short, and cute, but she had the aim of a master despite her age and stature.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 10th December 2010, 4:46 pm

Maegera looked at Cayden's slightly saddened look, and with a forced smile, replied, "You know where to find us."

Cayden slowly nodded, sighing and rubbing the back of his neck. He had just met this chick, there was no reason to feel so upset by it.

Naida twiddled her thumbs, then looked up at Meca, murmuring, "So, what do we do now?"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th December 2010, 4:51 pm

Drew rested a hand on Grey for her to lower her gun, and she put it back into her bag. Drew didn't release his grip. He said, "We get away from here. That was all a flat lie and an act. If what they were trying to do was trick us from what we heard before, then do you honestly want to stay so near to the same area?" Drew wasn't worried about the two, though that may have been a bad thing, whether or not he knew it. But he knew that if the other had followed, he would have not done so.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th December 2010, 1:53 pm

Ryuke set her mind. She would kill this Guardian,if it was the last thing she did. He would be dead by her hand,and none other. And quite possibly the little imbecile nuisance at his side. Unless... Unless the girl joined her. She would give the child a second chance. She cast sad glances at all,except for the boy,who she gave a sort of angry,hurt look and said in a sharp,scolding voice that showed hurt."Put that away,boy. I dont want anyone of you or anyone on our planet hurt. And I can assure you that if you are carrying around a weapon,people will be trying to take it away from you. Weapons are prohibited around here."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th December 2010, 2:44 pm

Drew growled at her, "Shut up. You're only making me sure about myself. And if you try to take this...well." He drew the gun, and cocked it. He didn't aim, but he readied it.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th December 2010, 3:22 pm

Ryuke almost smirked,but she held her face under control. The boy truly thought he could injure her with the measly weapon. It would have little effect on this planet.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th December 2010, 3:40 pm

Drew wasn't sure if his gun would work as well here, but he knew that he could use the wind to rocket it forward at a even faster speed. His face kept a stern look on his face, and took a step in front of Grey. He started lifting the gun to aim it.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 12th December 2010, 12:14 pm

Cayden's violet eyes shot back and forth between the two, widening as Ryuke and Drew started to prepare for a duel.

Nervous, Naida stepped in between them, beginning to stutter and plead, "Drew, R-R-Ryuke, please, let's not fight. Please?"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 12th December 2010, 1:10 pm

Grey was setting into her bitter battle mode. She snapped at Naida, "What do you think that other b*tch was planning for us? She wanted to kill you. No weapons, an open arm welcome, the stupid cry baby act. How many times do you think I've pulled that one to get what the gang told me to do?" Her eyes had a bitter fire in them, but what she said, you could tell she wasn't lying.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 12th December 2010, 3:24 pm

Ryuke looked down with a slight glimmer in her emerald eyes. The child thought that she would actually fight the boy. If she wanted him dead,he would have been. They all would have been as soon as they landed on Zahra.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 12th December 2010, 3:28 pm

Naida's eyes widened as Grey cursed and mentioned that she had done the same, and tugged at the collar of her shirt, swallowing, and kneeling down to Grey's eye level, "Maybe we should just move on instead. We don't know what they are capable of doing on this planet, Grey. Let's find her."

Maegera put a hand on Ryuke's shoulder, squeezing slightly to let her know that it was too soon. That they would get their revenge.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 12th December 2010, 3:50 pm

Drew didn't lower his gun.

Grey said, "Drew said that earlier." Grey glanced at Naida, the hot fire landing on the girl. She wasn't angry at Naida, but she was angry.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 12th December 2010, 5:23 pm

Ryuke glanced at Maegera,a questioning look on her face. Why not now when they didnt know their powers?
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 12th December 2010, 5:48 pm

Drew put his finger on the trigger. He was ready to send these two packing, gun or no gun.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 12th December 2010, 10:15 pm

Maegera pulled Ryuke in by her arm, lips moving quickly against her ear, unreadable as she whispered, "Just follow my lead."

Maegera looked at Drew, shaking her head, "There's no need to fire. We'll just be on our way."

Naida hugged herself, nervous in the tension. Cayden's eyes were narrowed and glaring back and forth between the two.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 13th December 2010, 5:23 am

Ryuke didnt question the girl,she knew that she usually had a plan. Ryuke would get her revenge on all of them.

Meca was glaring at Drew,"Put the gun away idiot. Don't you think if they are trying to kill us,that threatening them will make them like us? Just the opposite. Now put the d**n gun away."He snarled at him.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 13th December 2010, 6:31 am

Drew lowered the gun, but said to Meca, "Don't tell me what to do with my own things.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 13th December 2010, 6:07 pm

Naida gently touched Meca's elbow, voice low and calm as she whispered, "Relax, Meca. This isn't a time for us to be fighting amongst ourselves either."

She gave him a nervous, small smile.

Maegera grabbed hold of Ryuke and tugged her toward the castle, and once out of earshot, murmured, "I have a plan in mind."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 13th December 2010, 6:10 pm

As Drew holstered his gun, Grey returned to her normal bubbly self, like nothing had happened. She giggled, and followed Drew as he took a few steps away from the others to try and cool off. His wings were twitching rapidly now, showing his irritation. He stretched them out, and let them drop again. Grey used this as a step stool on to his back. He grunted slightly as she landed, but rolled his eyes as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He grinned at her, rubbed her head.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 13th December 2010, 6:26 pm

((ooc: For some reason,I really dont like Grey. She just annoys the heck out of me.....-_-'))

Meca voice was calm,but not very low."Look,I dont trust them either,but he doesnt need to go pull a stunt like that and get us all on a hit list. Thats just stupid! How does he even know that the gun will work on another planet? He's to full of himself and it annoys me."His fiery temper was getting the best of him,and his wings were flickering with light and heat dancing off of them in waves.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 13th December 2010, 6:31 pm

(OOC: she scares me. xD)

Naida flinched at his loud voice, looking up at him with somewhat fearful eyes as she replied, "Me-Meca, r-relax. We're all just tired and irritable. Look at the sun, it's gone down. Maybe we s-should just make a camp somewhere, okay?"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 13th December 2010, 9:10 pm

ooc: That's sorta her point

Drew said, "I know that my gun will work here because I know how suction works." Drew had a short temper, and if someone didn't clear out when he said, he wasn't short of getting rough. But right now, he was mostly level. He didn't think now was the right time to prove that his gun would work.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 14th December 2010, 2:38 pm

Meca paid no heed to Drew when he talked,did not even pretend to be listening,just blocked him out.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 14th December 2010, 4:09 pm

Drew looked at the sun. He said, "There's about three good hours left in the day. We should get away from here before we camp. It's a bad idea to be sleeping so close to that castle."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next