Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elements (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

The Elements (PG-13) - Page 13 Empty Re: The Elements (PG-13)

Post  Dahlia 17th January 2011, 8:27 pm

Meca held her legs at his sides,making sure she wouldnt fall. Of course he wouldnt put her in any real danger. But this was harmless,if she did fall,there was the Air Guardian and him to make sure she didnt fall.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 8:29 pm

Drew grinned. He had Grey do this a lot. He shouted up at Meca, "Do you know how strong a python is? They say that all the pressure in the body while being constricted by one will push to your head. But you know Grey there, she's a lot worse than a python. "
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 17th January 2011, 8:37 pm

Meca rolled his eyes,he wouldnt give it. No,he was still in this game,and had had much worse."Well meet me. Ive burned plenty of snakes in my life. So,a python isnt much. I dont really like snakes,but little girls are fine."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 17th January 2011, 8:39 pm

Naida heavily rolled her eyes, putting a hand on her hip, and raising an eyebrow toward Meca. He could be so difficult, sometimes.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 8:40 pm

Drew rubbed his head, and said, "Let's put it this way. For anyone but you, a python can kill a person. Grey has that same ability with her arms. But if you burn this one, then you have me to deal with. Is that clear?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 17th January 2011, 8:41 pm

Meca chuckled,"If this one squeezes one more time,Ill deal with you anyways."He rolled his eyes,now,standing on a branch once again,but ready to take flight once more,or put Grey down,if she would get down this is.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 8:43 pm

Grey didn't loosen her grip. She just kept pulling her arms inward, her hands slipping up as her legs started slipping down.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 17th January 2011, 8:46 pm

"Dont make me do it,girl. I dont care much for squeezing things. Never did." He felt his blood pulsing through his body with a new strength,and tried to calm himself. His voice became a growl as he turned to her."Heres your chance,let go. Now."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 8:47 pm

Grey didn't, and whispered in his ear, "I've killed people before. I'm not afraid of you." There was something in her voice that was just down right chilling from a girl her age, not to mention the fact she had told him.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 17th January 2011, 8:48 pm

(OOC: dang. he really is a hot head. xD)

Naida bit down on her lip, worriedly, then called to Grey, "It's okay, Grey-Grey, I'll give you a piggy back ride. Meca's just cranky. Get down here, please."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 17th January 2011, 8:51 pm

"I have too."He hissed,"Do you really think Im afraid of you? Dont just do whatever that Air Head tells you,have your own mind. And try to actually think with logic this time. Now. Get off."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 8:53 pm

Drew looked at Grey. The girl didn't budge at sweet call from Naida. He said, "Oh, sh*t. The kid's gone into it." Though, he didn't holler at Grey, he said loud enough for Malruse to hear, though more to Naida, "She could really be planning to kill him right now."

Grey didn't budge. She kept bringing her arms in, right now they were pretty close to his throat.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 17th January 2011, 8:55 pm

Naida looked up at them, concern, and possibly tears, shining clear in her eyes, her hands trembling nervously as she shouted again, "Gr-Grey, M-M-Meca, please, don-don't."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 17th January 2011, 8:59 pm

((OOC: Not Malruse,Chicky.XD))

Meca gripped her hands in his hot ones,though he was trying his best not to burn her,the branch under them was smoldering,possibly going to break soon if he continued to stand there.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 9:03 pm

ooc: I thought I got rid of that! Sorry... DX

Drew leaned forward, but the girl didn't budge. He knew that the thugs had brainwashed her, beyond help or any kind of therapy. He knew she wasn't afraid of things that someone her age really should be. This was one of those things. He grimaced.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 17th January 2011, 9:04 pm

When she was not listened to, Naida's eyes filled with fury and she angrily shouted, tears more visible in her eyes, "Stop it! Stop doing this! Stop it! I swear by all that is holy that I will climb up that tree and tear you two apart myself!"

Cayden's eyes widened slightly at Naida's outburst, in shock, and, a bit of fear.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 9:10 pm

Drew rested a hand on Naida, and said, "That is a really bad idea. While we're in the position, I think I ought to say this. Grey is a murderer. In her short life, she's killed around 30 to 50 men. When she was little, a group of thugs kidnapped her. She's a sort of bipolar now. Right now, she's in that state that we don't want to mess with. Meca will knock her off, and she'll snap out of it, but do not if you value life, mess with her when she goes into that state."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 17th January 2011, 9:14 pm

Naida closed her eyes, clenching her fists until her knucles turned an eery, starch white. She stayed in the position, unmoving and unbreathing for a few moments. Then, without another word, lips pressed into a firm, thin line, she turned around, bumping into Skyelark as she continued in the direction they were heading.

Skyelark looked after her, eyebrow raised as she asked Drew in a hushed whisper, "Does she do that a lot?"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 9:17 pm

Drew asked, "Which one? Because I can't answer for Naida."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 17th January 2011, 9:19 pm

Skyelark shook her head, "I can tell this is unusual behavior for Naida, in fact, I've hardly seen her without a smile. For the child, I mean."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 9:21 pm

Drew said, "For Grey, yes, it can be. She goes into those states mainly from me. She'll enter one when I get irritated, or worse, with someone, and stay in it until target is gone, either by leaving, or death. I'm guessing my mood snaps something in her head, but afterwards, it won't end until she snaps out herself."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 17th January 2011, 9:29 pm

Skyelark slowly nodded, "I see. You must be a major influence, on her, then," she paused, biting her lip, then looking from where Naida was walking, to Grey and Meca, then back at Drew, "I apologize if I caused any friction here."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 9:30 pm

Drew shook his head, and said, "The hot head's gonna have to deal with whether or not he likes it."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 17th January 2011, 9:38 pm

Skyelark gave a soft, small smirk, and nodded her head, "He will. It seems as if the only people he can get along with are Arbor, Cayden, and Naida. Then again, Arbor's calm, Cayden doesn't really speak much to him, and, well, I'm sure you are well aware why he's so protective of Naida." she gave a small wink and snicker, then shook her head, "But, I just hope you all will kill the king, not eachother."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 18th January 2011, 4:06 pm

Drew said, "Something tells me that he'll wait to kill me after this king is dead."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next