Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Stand (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down

The Last Stand (PG-13) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)

Post  Dahlia 11th January 2010, 7:09 pm

Rimmon held her wine glass out,"To going to wherever it is that we're ongoing!!Cheers!!"Then she drank it to the bottom,the wild cherry tingling on her tounge.She held out her glass for a little more with a grin.( drunken )
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th January 2010, 7:39 pm

The glade was rich with laughter as the siblings left, and shouting,"Cheers!" back. Lily had drained her glass, and Okie (who could have much more to drink without falling senseless), had a second glass. Nileve, how also held out a bit longer on drinks, had half a glass more.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th January 2010, 7:47 pm

Rimmon was not druck yet,just a little ditzy,an slurred her words slightly.She giggled when she hicupped.She had a second glass,and then she tried to stand up,and when she did,the world spun and she staggered,'Stupid ground,stay still!!!"She laughed.Then,"Woops!"She slipped and fell on her butt,laughing.

(ooc: drunken drunken Its so fun to act this way.^^ drunken drunken )
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th January 2010, 7:53 pm

Lily felt lightheaded, and soon fell asleep against a tree behind them. Okie passed around the water,"Sleeping drunk makes for a bad morning." he said, and Nileve knew they would be starting again soon, so she filled her glass with the icey water, and her head felt better already.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th January 2010, 7:56 pm

Rimmon did the same,and her happiness wen down a level."Thank you,the world IS NOT spinning any more."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 12th January 2010, 6:50 pm

Nileve laughed. Though it was night, she felt alive, and cheery, as though they were sitting at noon, and the sun was up. Okie started to sing, and Nileve found herself falling into song as well. Either the wine was getting to her, or this truely was a good night.

Cain looked up the road,"No doubt your little stop through that town back there will mean was will have to detour. Or risk attack. I am worn from that magic, that is a very strong attack, and requires a lot of energy on my part." Kina felt fresh, but she could tell that Cain was worn, his breathing was short, though he didn't really show it. It was the kind of short that you have after a run, not worn out, but still not being able to go on without out rest.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 12th January 2010, 9:20 pm

"Then we should rest.If I use darkness to shroud my face,they shouldn't be able to tell the diffrence,eh?And also keep my hair over my eyes,my eyes cast down,and my head bowed.Kina,do you think,never mind it would be stupid."She was going to say,do you think if I acted blind as well,it would work?But kept her mouth shut.She went over to her horse,Masria.She stroked his neck and shoulders.She urged him up,slapped his rump once,and he struggled to his feet.She ran her hands down his legs,swelling and heat in the front forelegs,and the back was okay.She sighed,and shook her head."Can't ride him in this state...."

Rimmon started to sway with the music.She sang a song her mother used to sing her as she rocked her to sleep."Hush yourself,dont you cry.Live another night.Hush yourself dont you cry.Be yourself tonight.Hush yourself dont you cry,Ill love you from tonight."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 13th January 2010, 2:55 pm

Nileve laughed, and sang more (getting more certain that she had drank too much), and finally stood up,"I must retire, or we will get no where tomorrow. I don't want to fall off Azane, so good night." She walked over and climbed up into the large oak she had been leaning on. She found a low limb that curved in like a bed, and soon fell asleep.

Cain nodded,"I'm sorry about that, Rasra. But you have a good idea. Let's hope they haven't gathering a guard at the front to search us. But with any luck, we should get through, and if needed, we can all fight." Kina straighten up. She didn't know much about this, and she didn't like it. Heading right into the fire, hoping to just slip by, walking but the weakest of coals, and getting out. But she didn't know much about the land, or the people, so she trusted Cain.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 13th January 2010, 7:31 pm

"Its okay....."She waved her hands over his body,covering his silver streaks throughtout his mane and tail.Then she called down a little rain in one area,making a mud puddle.She scooped some mud up,and put it on his legs to help the swelling go down.Then streaked a little through his mane and coat,and his underbelly."Cain.....I feel horrible for saying this,but maybe you acting as a slave trader would work??You look the most likely for it.If we get mud on our clothes,then we would be perfect for it ,Kina..."She shook her head,her face grim.

Rimmon grinned at Okie,"Shall we retire?"
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 14th January 2010, 3:26 pm

Okie shrugged,"If you'd like too. I'll take the first watch." He said good night, and sat beside the horses, listening for anything.

Cain thought about it, and looked at Kina. She was frowning, thinking about the times they had played parts before. Cain had always been the same, the master, though Kina was usually a new part each time: maid, dumb daughter, wife, so on. He replied,"It might work, if we rolled some lights things up like blanets to make your horse look like he was pack mule, but we would need a rope, or chain, and I lost my last bit a ways back." Kina's face had a quick line of worry when Cain agreed, but Cain almost didn't see it, it went to fast. Kina simply nodded, her cloak was already dirty, and her tunic and leather pants (she refused to wear a dress, unless it was dier) were torn and ripped with mud and dirt on them. She had some mud on her face and leaves in her hair from hiding behind the bush when Cain had first prepared his little attack.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 14th January 2010, 6:38 pm

Rasra smirked slightly.She removed her silver rope belt.She handed it to Cain.Then she sighed,and then layed down on the ground,she stuck her head near the bush for twigs,and made sure she had mud and dirt on her clothes and face.Her silver hair became knarled and knotted.She got up,her pants and shirt had mud all up and down them.She laughed,when she had fallen her pack had fallen as well,she hadn't seen it before.She went to pick it up,then went back,it was just a backpack,with a blanket and some food in it.She handed it to Cain as well.

Rimmon
went to sit next to him,"Maybe you'd like some company."She smiled.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 14th January 2010, 7:13 pm

Okie laughed,"Sure." Okie loved the night, it was his life. He studied, long and hard. Usually he took all night to study the stars and moon and shadows, and would sleep just before dawn. In the night, he felt like he had wings, that made him free.

Cain took both, and made light packs that looked heavier,"I think your stallion could care these. If he can't, you can remove them." He tied the packs onto Rasra's stallion, making sure the knot was just right, so it wouldn't slide, but wouldn't be too tight on the horse. Kina whispered into Rasra's ear,"I warn you, when he plays a part, he gets deep. I don't doubt you that you have heard worse than he will probably say, but he will throw something at us. It is his way of acting, and I have often gotten hurt when he gets in deep." Cain came back over, with the belt,"I'm sure you would rather knot this than me. Kina needs to be in front, if you want to walk in a line."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 14th January 2010, 7:26 pm

Rasra whispered to Kina,"If he hits me in the head,he will be sorry.Thanks for warning me."She laughed lightly.She reached to tie it around Kina's hands,then tried to start hers.She looked over at Kina and Cain.She nodded.

Rimmon smiled at Okie,then threw back her head,and looked up in the sky.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 14th January 2010, 7:50 pm

Kina nodded, and felt the rope go around her wrists. She thought,"I hope this goes well." Cain grabbed the horse's reins, and the lose end of the rope,"Ready?" Kina mustered a smile, though her head spun with doubt.

Okie pointed to a bright star,"That's Kia, the Falling Star. It is north, and I always make sure which way it is, before we head out. We're heading north, well, more of north east."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 14th January 2010, 8:00 pm

"Just take him easy,he's real sensitive.I bet he would let you ride him,the muds been on long enough.I hope this goes fine..."She whispered the last part.She put a steadying hand on Kina,making sure she was there if she fell.

Rimmon gazed up at the star,then turned her gaze from it to Okie.She smiled,he was beautiful in his own way,gazing up at the star,Kia.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th January 2010, 2:47 pm

Okie was in a different world. He was thinking way back to his youth, when he and Nileve had looked a lot alike. He had blonde hair, and he was tall, and his skin had a bit more tan to it. But then, the raid. His parents had put them in sleeping chambers, and when they woke, too many dreams had blurred their mermories, and Okie was taken by the Dark One, or at least, some dark master. He was changed. Sometimes he really did have wings, like when he got deep into his magic, and sometimes he was only an elf. But he had pains too. He worked for that dark master, for how long, he didn't know. But the things he had done, the things that were still happening because of what he had done. He had to live with each one. Only one person, outside of his family (Nileve and Lily), understood that. That was Juno. She had a black past too, though not quiet as dark as his own. Okie had made her feel safe, and she made him remember that the past was over. She had died, and Okie had vowed to see her death would not be in vain. She was in his dreams constantly, making his waking day even harder. But then, Okie was looking at Kia again, with Rimmon beside him. He sighed, wishing Juno was here, but things like death cannot be undone, even by masters of magic.

Cain nodded,"Let's go." Kina followed, wanted to get this over with. Cain hoped that at the most they could stay out of sight. Though he held the rope tight, and pulled a bit, and kept his pace fast. He didn't think Rasra's horse trusted him, so he never tried to mount him. He came to the crest of a hill, and saw the village wasn't too big, but it was quiet alive at the moment. With only look back to make sure Kina was doing fine, and started down the hill, towards the village. Here came the challenge.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 15th January 2010, 8:33 pm

Rasra made sure that Kina was good.She kept a feather light,gossamer touch.She kept it where it would just look like she was following her by,keeping her head sight;y down,but she still looked ahead.

Rimmon wondered what Okie was thinking about.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th January 2010, 8:51 pm

Okie shrugged his shoulders,"I guess she's right..."

Cain was about halfway through the village before he was worried enough to get into deeper acting. He shouted in a loud voice phrases like,"Come on!, and "Get moving you worthless piece of dirt!" Kina played along well, did a good dumb face, like she had no idea what Cain was talking about. Cain jerked the rope once or twice, and Kina pretended to stumble. Many of the passingbyers kept their distance, obviously nervous that if they got too close, Cain might tye them up, and drag them along too. Though a few younger fairies gave him a hard, cold look, and he returned it with a look that would curdle milk.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 15th January 2010, 9:03 pm

Rasra looked up,pleading with her eyes.Yet glad no one responded.She looked back down at the ground,and stumbled after Kina.

Rimmon looked back over at Okie,"What?Who was right?"
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th January 2010, 9:10 pm

Cain felt a great weight lift when they reach the other side. But he kept up the act till they crossed the crest of the hill that closed off sight to the village from them. Then, he quickly untied the rope from Kina and Rasra, and handed it back to Rasra, followed by the reins. Kina didn't say anything, but she felt exhasted.

Okie relized he had said that outloud,"Oh, no one. Someone told me that you can't hold onto the past, or it will rule you."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 15th January 2010, 9:16 pm

Rasra put a hand on Kina,"Are you okay?"She nodded at Cain as he handed her back the reins.Masari nuzzled her,and then nudged Cain,as if to tell him,"Thanks."

Rimmon spoke,"Okie,your hiding something...You can tell me."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th January 2010, 9:20 pm

Kina smiled, or tried to,"I'm fine, just tied. It's getting late." Of course she didn't really know, but it felt cooler here, and she felt the shadows growing on her.

Okie looked away,"There a lot of things that are hidden about me. Not even my sisters know. My past is dark, and full of death, all because of me. I don't want to look back on them, but they won't let go of me."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 15th January 2010, 9:28 pm

"You cold?Do you want me to warm the breeze?"Rasra smiled half way at Kina.

Rimmon shook her head,"My past is dark as well,but maybe not.I've kept it bottled,and when I let it out,storms raged and it was dark for many days....You can tell me.It helps if you talk about it.Tell me Okie,and I'll listen."

Meca was standing alone by a tree,it was a old oak.He wasn't sure where he was at.

(ooc:Forgot about Meca.^^)
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th January 2010, 9:41 pm

Kina shook her head,"No....just tired."

Okie sighed,"I don't really know, clearly at least. When we were little, my sisters and I lived in a little village. Our parents were never really there, and I found out when I grew up that they weren't ever married, and had us. And they were married to others. But when I was 13, they did come, and they put us in sleeping state. We all had different dreams, and when we woke, it was at least 10,000 years later. My sisters both found kind homes, growing up, and strong. But I guess I took the fall for them. I was captured, by some dark master, and he mutanted me. He changed me, and I worked for him, for many dark years, doing many dark things, that I regret. Then I remembered my past, and I found them, and they had remembered too, or atleast figured it out. I can't say I was welcome in the places they lived in, and we stayed in small towns and traveling after that, and here we are." Okie heard something, and his hand was to his hilt faster than a second. He listened, and crept forward, silently, closer and closer.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 15th January 2010, 10:05 pm

Meca turned,his sword drawn.He thought he recognized the person,from when he was young,and trained by The Dark One.He put up his sword when he saw that.

Rimmon nodded,then she was up to,daggers ready and drawn.

Rasra nodded,"Okay,we do need to find a place to sleep,its pretty dark."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next