Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild Horse PG-13

3 posters

Page 18 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

Wild Horse PG-13 - Page 18 Empty Re: Wild Horse PG-13

Post  Dahlia 27th May 2010, 10:43 pm

Wind Feather,son of Wind and Mist,turned to help. He felt so weak,and just plain naked without any powers to help him. But he tried to help none the less.

Storm looked at Shadow,and waited silently.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 5:47 am

Twilight said,"When the mares are up, we have to close the pass. By what ever way we can."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 10:50 am

Wind nodded quickly."Well,we could kick the sides until they crumble. But it might take to long."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 2:21 pm

Twilight shook his head,"Strike the top ones." The winged wolf turned to Soie, and the two both leapt, hitting the celling with amazing strenght.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 2:39 pm

Wind watched,confused on what he should do now.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 4:25 pm

Soie turned, and pointed to the roots of what they were hitting. Stone colums of what use to be stalgtities and stalgmites. The stones were cracking.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 5:05 pm

Wind nodded,then turned around,and hit one with both back feet. It made a loud cracking sound,as he kicked it again and again.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 7:45 pm

Shadow joined in with the two. He listened for cracking as it grew more common.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 7:48 pm

Storm joined Wind's other side,and they let loose a hell fire of kicks on the rocky rocks.((XD))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 8:01 pm

Twilight and Soie landed hard, tried from jumping and kicking. The two panted while watching the horses.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 8:06 pm

Wind gave one final kick from his powerful haunches,and a huge crack could be heard. Birds took off from the trees,wherever the trees were.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 8:09 pm

Twilight growled,"RUN!" The wolf turned and bolted up the exit, with Soie and Shadow close behind as the tunnel started to crumble and fall.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 8:22 pm

Wind turned and swept after them. Storm at his side. Their hoof beats like a heart beat,pounding out a rhythm on the stone floor.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 8:49 pm

Twilight heard the roof collapse behind him as he fell over his own feet.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 9:11 pm

Wind grabbed Twilight by the scruff of his neck,and picked him up."Hold on wolfie."He muttered,and tossed the large canine onto his back,then continued running. he grunted with slight exertion,but continued on. He called to Storm,"Go on! Dont slow down for me!!!"Storm nodded,and surged ahead.He looked back once,but continued on with a nipping motion from Wind.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 9:13 pm

Twilight pushed off the back of the horse, his white wings unfurling. The wolf glided over, Soie in his shadow.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 9:18 pm

"You'll thank me soon,wolf."Wind smiled grimly,as a rock landed where the wolf had been just mere seconds ago. Wind was growing steadily tired,but his legs somehow moved faster. And a flashback of calling Wind to him to lift him,to let him fly,and mist to refresh him. He was moving faster now. Soon,he was past Twilight and Soie,and moving to catch up to Storm,who he bypassed quickly. His neck was stretched out,and he was moving fast.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 9:21 pm

Twilight grinned as he passed the horse,"You think I needed your help? No, I'm not that stupid."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 9:32 pm

"Oh its on,flying canine thingy. Its on."Wind grinned as he surged ahead again,taking great strides. His forelegs flashed out ahead,and his back legs followed. He was refreshed from the memory,like a colt but faster,stronger,and wiser,he just felt energetic and spunky.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 9:34 pm

Twilight did loops over Wind, and laughed as he glided ahead,"My friend, you have flown before. Tell me how it feels? How fast it feels?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 9:38 pm

"Indeed I have....... I miss those days. With the herd... But I am happy to have Azane and Shadow Breeze,and Now Star,Cherry,and Simi.... But I miss being able to fly,to call mist to me. But this is now,and I have to keep me head here. In the now. Like beating you to the end." Wind looked up and grinned slightly.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 9:40 pm

Twilight grinned,"Only your mind binds you to the ground, Wind. And till you open up, I'm still winning." His wings pumped hard as he glided faster over the land.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 9:44 pm

"Only my mind?'Wind whispered,and slowed down a fraction as he thought it over. he was brought back to reality by a boulder very nearly taking his head off. He sped back up. He raced to overcome Twilight,"No fair,wolf!"He called up with a grin.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 9:45 pm

As Twilight got farther away, his voice grew fainter. He called,"You're still closed."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 9:51 pm

Wind tried to open his mind,to call Wind to him,but to no avail. Then he sighed,and as he ran the breath came back to him,but it was not warm and smelling of grass. It was cool,and refreshing. Like just after a spring rain. It was cool,and moist. He felt it now,why it was refreshing. Water droplets hung in it,Mist! His mind screamed at him. It came to you! Try harder! It didnt come again,but he kept trying as he ran. His legs pounding on the floor below him as he ran. He leapt over a boulder in his path that was way higher than he was. He almost ran into the ceiling before he started descending. He was giddy with joy.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum